chapter 7

Shelby:
Ok tonight will and graser go bowling right before I turn normal again. Thank god I only cast a teperally spell. I hope this works." Bye shelby we are going out see you later."yelled will. Sweet he is gone and cool twenty minutes before I change back. Ok I'll just wait it out. I scroll through Twitter when I realize i am changing back. YES I'M BACK TO NORMAL FINALLY. That hurt a lot less than expected ok now I just need to tell graser to bring will back.

Shubs: Hey grase can you bring will back.
G10: yeah I will let him know that we need to leave.
Shubs: Ok thank you bye
G10:bye
Graser:
"Hey grase..." Oh know what is he going to say." I want to go back home. I miss shelby to much I don't care if she doesn't love me. I LOVE HER. And nothing can change that."" Ok man let's go home."

G10: shelby we are on our way
Shubs: Ok thank you again
G10: Hey shelby...
Shubs: what graser
G10: will said he wanted to go home and that he missed you to much and that he loved you even if you don't love him.
Shubs: awwww he said that. That is so cute maybe I don't need a spell, should I take him out on a date instead.
G10: YES!!!!!! YAY I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
Shubs: Ok grase quit fangirling
G10: I CAN'T IT IS PHISICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO THAT!!!!
Shubs: Ok bye graser
G10: bye
Shelby:
I think i am going to take will to the beach to watch the sunset and splash each other a little. Oh shoot I can hear graser's truck. Ok what do I say to will." Hey shelby we're back." Will said as he ran up to shelby and hugged her." Hey will I have a special surprise for you but you need to get your bathing suit.""Ok, give me a sec I will be right down." Ok now I need to gho change I think I am going to wear my (insert color) bikini with a wrap over it.( change the color if you don't like it)

( change the color if you don't like it)

Ok I think I am ready to go

Ok I think I am ready to go." Will are you ready."" Yeah. I am coming." Oh I get to go on a date with will.
Will:
I don't where we are going or what we are doing but it sounds fun. I can't wait to hang out with shelby. I love her so much, I hope she still loves me after all I was thinking about...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry you guys for not posting. I had a chapter ready then I went on 2 field trips back to back and I am so sorry. But if you like the CLIFFHANGER and you think you know what it is comment and guess
Love you all bye.