chapter 14 (part 2 of the talk)

Hey guys I am so sorry it's been a while. My grandparents were visiting and I needed an idea for shelby's dream but I got one so here it goes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shelby:
In her dream
"Sorry shelby I am leaving you for this hot chick." No he can't why is he doing this. He is leaving ME FOR A SLUT!!!! "No thus can't be happening. You are leaving me for some... whore!!!"" HEY DON'T TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!!!!! I NEVER LET ANYONE TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT!!!!!"" YES YOU DID WILL YOU LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!! SHE TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT...SHE IS THE ONE WHO PUT ME DOWN!!!!! SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HER HOWEVER I WAN- you know what I'm done bye will." I ran off crying. In the back ground you can here William laughing with his new girlfriend. I know he can do better than that.
Out of dream
Will:
I feel my shoulder getting wet so I check on shelby and she was...crying. WHY? Why was she crying." It's ok shelby. I'm right here don't worry everything is ok." I don't know what's wrong I'll ask her when we land.
Shelby:
I woke up in a panic and started crying. "It's ok shelby. I'm right here don't worry everything is ok." Oh thank god will is here I totally forgot we are on a plane to England right now.
TIME SKIP TO AFTER PLANE LAND
Will:
We finally landed and are going to the luggage converter belt and grabbing our luggage. I start looking for my brother because he is the one picking us up. I spot him and start waving my arms." Alex over here."" WILL!!" It's been so long since I've seen Alex. Almost 3 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS I am so sorry for not posting. The next chapter will take place in the car. And some flashbacks with Alex. And meeting wills parents