Homosexual

Color's Chap 3 🖤🐾

Third POV

"I SAID I DON'T WANNA TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" Yelled Yu battling with Guren.

"TOO BAD! IF I HAVE TO GO! YOU GO TOO!!" Yelled Guren trying to take Yu out of bed.

"I SAID!" Yu struggled "NO!!"  Yuu hugged his bed tighter.

"I SAID YES!! NOW WE'RE LATE THANKS TO YOU!!" Yelled Guren still pulling Yuu off the bed.

"NO!!" Yuu's phone rang "Yoichi?" Yuu let his guard down for a second, which was enough time for Guren to pull Yu out of bed towards the cold evil floor.

"AHHH!! COLD!!" Yelled Yuu jumping back to his bed.

"No, too late." Guren said with a smirk of victory.

Yu didn't understand what he meant until he looked what he was wearing.

"W- woah- wha- WHAT THE HECK!!? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CHANGE ME?!" Yelled Yu, surprised to see himself wearing the school uniform.

"Don't let you guard down again or suffer." Guren left the room.

"Thank god I'm the adopted one." Yuu went to put on his backpack "I don't wanna be related to an evil witch." murmured Yu as he left.

🐾

Yuu didn't want to go to school because of two reasons:

1. He hated school.
2. He hated waking up early.
3. He hated school.
4. Telephone pole goes to the same school.
5. Guren went to the same school as well.
6. He hate school.
And other 100.000.000.000 reasons, that would take a full dictionary.

That was more than 2 reasons but that just showed his passionate hate for school.

"Hi Yuu-Kun!" Yoichi smiled like the cinnamon roll he is.

"Not now Yoichi, I had a bad morning." Yu placed his hand on his head as if he was battling with a headache, which he wasn't.

"Oh! My bad, well... Today we have a new classmate!" Yoichi excitedly announced, "I don't know much but I know we have one!" Yoichi excitedly said once again with a smile as the Cinnamon roll he is.

"Ok? And how do you know anyways?"

"Yesterday I heard the principal say 'See you Tomorrow Tepes' So..."

"And what are you doing spying the principal?" Yu smirked to his friendly friend.

"I had to ask her something!! I promise! I WASN'T SPYING AGAIN!"

"Aha... Asking something."

"YUU-KUN!!"

"Ok, ok! Just kidding!"

"Ok!" Yoichi frowned as the baby he is "See you later Yuu-Kun! Ah! And I will ask you something at lunch time! Bye!!" Yoichi left to his classroom.

"BYE!!!!" Yuu waved and left to his classroom.

🐾

"I wanna fight some vampires..." Said Yuu sitting on his boring desk, on his boring classroom, inside the boring school.

"Raised your hand if you have any questions." Said the teacher after explaining how England had people that were like slaves but weren't really slaves. "Mr. Tepes! What's your question?"

Yuu didn't give a shit. He didn't turn to see, he didn't have curiosity, he didn't even care how countries had their slaves. He just wanted to go Home, eat, and then sleep.

"If they could always leave then why didn't they? They could've just leave and find another job."

"He's cute!" some girls whispered, guys too.