Of

chapter 22

Sakae

Sakae didn't care if he's been driving for hours without sleep, he wasn't going to die.

Hine? Lost.

Sakae wasn't going to stay home with his family and die, he saw a chance to scape and he took it.

Guren, always a trouble maker. Hine and Sakae could never agree. Yu? That kid was always afraid of him for some reason.
Family? Ha! What a joke, that was no family.

Yes, Hine was his soulmate but that did not meant that they couldn't fight...... Like a lot..

"D- DAD! PLEASE STOP!" Yu cried "Please!!" He said as he hid under the bed.

"STOP?" I shouted "STOP WHAT!" Sakae threw another glass cup.

I remember...

Why am I suddenly remembering that!? I know I'm a horrible father.

I stopped the car.

"What happened to Yu?" Guren asked after he came home "Why is he crying?" Guren picked Yu. (Guren was 10 back then, he was always over protective of his brother the moment he found out he was gonna be a big brother. Yu was 7) "Don't make Yu cry!!" He let Yu down (maybe he was too heavy) and grabbed Yu's hand and pulled him to his room "I'll tell mom!" Guren closed his door.

I remember at that time I was thinking of taking the door down and remind him I am his father, but I didn't. Guren was always smart, he knew whatever I did he could always tell his mom and his mom would take action, that being calling the police or just leaving.

And although my actions many times have shown the contrary I truly love Yu, my son..

Yu... My boy.... I've taken advantage of his silence so often, I always knew he would keep quiet on things and I took advantage of that so many times...

What am I doing? Why am I leaving? I have a wife! I have 2 kids and one on the go! I can't be just leaving, they need me and I'm ashamed to say this but I need them more than they know. I want to go back, I want to apologize to Yu, I want to hang out with Guren, I want to kiss my wife, I want to meet my kid, if I want to do all of this then why am I leaving?

I remember breaking into tears the moment I found out I was going to be a father of 3, I remember Hine's face being so worried thinking that I was upset that she forgot to take her birth control.

"I'm just so happy!" I smiled at my wife, "I never thought!... I never assumed..." 'I never thought I could make a family...' never left my throat.

"I was eavesdropping so I heard everything, I'm sorry." Guren walked into his parent's room. He just came back from school, the bookbag being an obvious give away. "I honestly don't know how to react haha! I'm going to be a big brother!! Again!" He smiled with excitement as he ran to his mom to give her a big hug. "Who's telling Yu?"

"I don't want him to know yet!" Hine said with excitement "We're telling him for his birthday!" She winked "He has always said how booooring it is to be the youngest and how much he waaaants a baby brother."

"True." Guren said "oh! By the way, I GOT A 95 FOR MY MATH TEST!" He smiled again "But this is better!" He said before Hine started a tickle attack to Guren and then Guren tickled me and then we started a war.

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the memory, Yu was so confuse when he found us all red from all the laughing, his mom had to recompense him with ice cream later that day for missing out on the tickle attack.

Why am I leaving my kids? MY WIFE!? MY UNBORN BABY!? Why am I turning into what I have always hated about my father!? I turned the car around and started speeding up.

Please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late...

Day 1