Still

Chapter: 26

Everyone

Guren was already inside at the reception area heading to the room.

This Hotel costed some money from his part but anyways.

He went into the room and found Mahiru already there.

"How did you know-"

"I managed." Mahiru cut him off.

"Alright." Guren puffed out some air.

She stood from the bed and heading to Guren to share a passionate kiss, a kiss whose passion was one sided.

♠️

Yu and Mika were dropped off to Mika's house.

"Bye!" Mika waved at Shinya as if he was a sim "Good luck!"

"Kill Guren if you have to." Yu crossed his arms to show his displeasure "And also, text me before you kill him, he owns me money."

"Bye!" Shinya nodded as he began driving off.

"So.... Wanna shower?" Mika asked "We're sweaty."

"Yeah." Yu nodded and went inside the house with Mika besides him "Hi Krul!"

"Hi Yu." Krul saludes from the living room. "You're staying the night?"

"I don't know, most likely yes!" Yu headed to Mika's room.

"Is that yes definitive or...?" Krul asked again but this time mostly to Mika.

"He is allowed, right?" Mika aksed.

"Yeah! Though, he's not safe from cleaning duty tomorrow."

"I'll let him know" Mika went to the Kitchen and grabbed two slides of chocolate cake and two cups of milk. "Do we still have eatable straws?"

"You mean Pirouline?" Krul asked "Yeah, they're in the cabinet on top of the microwave."

"Thanks!" Mika grabbed a tray and began placing the cake and milk on it, turning to grab the eatable straws and placing them also on the tray.

In his room, Mika placed the tray on one of his desks and grabbed some clothes for both him and Yu, both being the same height and weight made things easier.

Looking at the clothes he could help but feel giddy and the thought that he could look at the clothes and see the so call colors of it.

He blushed at the thought.

They haven't done much, nothing over kissing and cuddling, and honestly that was all enough to make Mika happy.

He was in love and his love loved him back.

"That was refreshing." Yu sighed as he got out the bathroom "Oh! Chocolate cake!" He cheered and went to grab a piece.

"You're still naked." Mika helpfully pointed out.

"I'm not naked." Yu retaliated. "I'm wrapped in a rainbow towel." Yu took a bite off the chocolate cake. "Your mom brought it?"

"My stepdad is trying to be supporting." Mika fell on the bed "I don't even know how that works! Are they soulmates or not? My mom could already see color even before she meet him! At least I think..." Mika went into thought.

"I'm adopted." Yu randomly said "My real parents weren't really soulmates but they still had me."

"Yeah.." Mika looked at Yu "I'm also adopted dum dum"

"I know." Yu moved and went to kiss Mika's forehead "I now remember that we used to be at the same orphanage." He laid besides Mika and gave him a hug. "We were friends at the orphanage and then friends after we were adopted, though I disappeared." Yu began playing with Mika's curls.

"You're cold and wet" Mika helpfully pointed out (again) "Where did you go?"

"Guren and I had to moved to Sayuri's house and then we used the remain money to rent the apartment we're currently living at. Sayuri and Sayuri's mom sometimes help us with the rent if we need it. She also helps with other things." Yu began trying to do braids on Mika's hair "we had to move a bit far but at least I was still able to see you again." Yu leaned to kissed Mika's hair "And I'm happy enough for that."

"Yu..." Mika blushed "You... You still wearing only a towel..." Mika stuttered.

"I'm too tired." Yu said and he yawned "It won't matter if..." Yu began drifting off to sleep.

BOOM

Mika pushed Yu out of the bed.

"MIKA!" Yu stood from the floor "I TRUSTED YOU." Yu cried.

"Your towel fell off" Mika covered his face with this hands, turning to look at the wall opposite from Yu. "Now you have no choice but to dress."

"I know!" Yu grabbed the clothes from the bed and was heading to the restroom again.

Knock knock

"Everything's good In there?" Krul asked from outside the room.

"Yes!" Mika responded "Yu's just dressing!"

"Alright" Krul paused. "Please don't do anything bad."

"None do!" Mika answered back.

"You really do hate me right?" Yu got out the bathroom with a green shirt with a 'Beware, too cool to share' (shirt which made no sense) and soccer shorts "You know I don't like this shirt."

"It looks cute on you!"

"I feel like a 12 year old again."

"You act like a 12 year old and that's coming from someone who wasn't present when you were 12." Mika raised his arm as to tell Yu they could cuddle, Yu went.

"You're lucky I'm too tired to murder you." Yu sighed "Goodnight." Yu went to sleep

"You're not gonna eat the cake?" Mika asked

"Tomorrow?"

"Ok." Mika said going to sleep too "I'll shower really quick and then we cuddle back."
Mika stood from the bed and headed for the shower, coming out to a sleeping Yu. He covered the cups of milk and cake and headed to sleep by Yu.

♣️

Yoichi was currently at a Buffet with Kimizuki's  family and his own. Yoichi's family wanted to know their son's soulmate and also the family.

"I'm still pretty nervous.." Said Yoichi to his boyfriend.

"It's alright" Kimizuki said "My family are pretty nice to everyone." He looked at the side doubtfully "But what if YOUR family doesn't like me?"

"My family will" Yoichi reassures "But your-"

"C'mon stop being so nervous!" Said a woman with brown hair and green eyes. She looked just like Yoichi but a bit older and the fact that she was a girl (although that didn't matter much when Yoichi looked girlish too.) "We'll definitely love to have Kimizuki with us! He's so handsome and mysterious!"

"Not once you know him" murmured Yoichi

"I heard that" murmured Kimizuki back

"So don't be nervous" Said the woman, Tomoe.

"Ok... Thanks! I feel better" Kimizuki lied

"Mhm!" Tomoe nodded

It all went fine after that.

••••

I almost finish with this book •3•

I gotta say that it was great writing this book with y'all

Yeah, I cringed and I almost deleted this book after coming back (since it's been 3 years)

And I'm glad to see that after all this years, some of y'all are still reading it and are entertained but this

Thank y'all and happy almost new year