Yourself

Color's Chap: 13 🎬🎤🎧

Third POV

[This May 27 the kid that was missing was finally found near a river. The parents are relieved that the kid was found on time. The kid is in the hospital and the parents are thankful that the police could found him before something bad happened to him. In other news, the famous Hiragi family is planing on opening a new beauty shop near the Owari No Seraph High school. Mahiru Hiragi, one of the head of the family Hiragi, is going to be the manager of this beauty place, many people are exited about this, most of them girls that can't wait to be attended by this new beauty place. Now, let's go with the weather.] the TV with the weather announcements was sounding on the background while Guren was eating breakfast while thinking on one thing.

Fucking, Shinya.

He just felt bad for ignoring him just for some mixed feelings. He wanted to apologize but he was scared of the feelings he had about Shinya. Love. He loves Shinya but can he really be with a Hiragi? The Hiragis was the one to blame for his parent's death, he couldn't forgive them.

"Guren! If you are not going to watch the Tv, can I put on a good show?" Yu asked "Steven Universe the Movie is gonna play soon and I'm excited to see it again!"

"I'm listening to it" Said Guren while looking at his phone.

"Stupid Guren" Yu sigh under his breath, "I'm going to the movies with Mika, so I'm not going to be home." Yu said "SO LET ME WATCH THE TV WHILE I'M HERE!"

"No."

"WHY!!!?"

•••

"I want the chairs to be dark gray. and the walls to be white." Mahiru ordered "Shinya, I want you to carry the stuff with the other people." Mahiru ordered again.

"But I'm pretty weak!" Shinya complained like a child "It will break my arms."

"Good thing we have insurance, pick!" Mahiru demanded.

"Alright." Shinya whined as he left.

"Oh! And," Mahiru looked at Shinya "don't put anything to the empty room on the left! I'm planing on making that place a private place." she giggle "I'm planing to make that place a tiny play room." she winked which made Shinya know what she meant.

"You can't even see his eye colors, sorry but he's not meant to be yours." Shinya tried to break Mahiru's bubble as soft as he could "So move your whore's ass and look for someone's eye colors." Shinya left after saying that with a bright smile.

"SHINYA WHAT THE FUCK!!" Mahiru Yelled

•••

Guren was walking alone while thinking how to apologize to Shinya.
"GUREN!!~" Mahiru Yelled while running towards Guren "Good to see you! I never thought I would see you today, Guren-kun" Mahiru hugged Guren's arm

Just what I needed Thought Guren "Have you seen Shinya?" Asked Guren. Mahiru was a bit confuse at that but wasn't going to put much though. "My dear brother is helping me build my beauty Salon! His tastes are as good as mine so I trust him with designing my salon, in other words he's occupied." Mahiru stated "Now let's talk about us. What type of girls do you like? Tall? Short? Medium? Maybe..." Mahiru Put her breast closer to Guren "The wild ones?" She smiled.

Guren just ignored Mahiru and looked at Shinya from outside the window. Shinya was picking some boxes and seemed to be having fun as he talked to some of the workers. Mahiru noticed this and pulled Guren down for a kiss.

Guren was too distracted to even notice when Mahiru pulled him. When she kissed him Guren was trying to process what just happened, which was fast, so he pulled away from her. "I CAN'T EVEN SEE YOUR EYES!!" Yelled Guren. He didn't believe in that but he needed an excuse to pull away from her.

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE! We both know that's just an old myth, a story made for people to make them look for love and procreate with one another." Stated Mahiru "Right?" Mahiru smiled.

"But!!" Guren kept quiet thinking about that kiss those soft lips, breast, soft voice, beauty...

Shinya (although without the breast.)

Guren remembered about Shinya being inside that Salon.

"So? Are we going to see one another again?" Mahiru asked.

Guren kept quiet. He needed someone. Didn't matter who, but he needed someone.
Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya Shinya.
Guren tried to remind himself that he had someone already.
"Tomorrow At 8. The Motel on the other side of the street." Guren quickly said "The one I said is for clowns."

"The one with that fake tree at the entrance." Mahiru deadpanned.

"Yes." Guren said "Don't be late and don't tell anyone."

"Ok!" Mahiru smiled brightly "See you there~" she skipped away.

•••

"Guren is going to be Mine!!" Mahiru squealed as she walked inside the salon. Shinya congratulated her before moving on with working  on the stupid salon.

🔪

I'm happy to almost finish with this updates