This

Color's Chap: 8 🐾🖤🐾🖤

Third POV

Guren was sitting on his bed while Shinya was on the floor playing with Byakkomaru

"Why did you want to come if all you're gonna do is sit on the floor?" Asked Guren playing with a piece of his own hair

Shinya looked to the side as if hiding something before turning to face Guren with a smile "My house is really boring so if I'm going to be bored then I prefer to be bored with you."

Guren was confuse. How can a rich kid be bored at his rich house? But then he remembered why, his family isn't the type of family who you would like to spent with at a Thanksgivings, If you do something bad they won't stop remind you about what you did and in Shinya's case he did the worse thing on the eyes of the Hiragis.

Refusing to marry Mahiru.

Yes, I know. What about soulmates and their eyes? Well, the Hiragi family doesn't care about that kind of stuff. Money, they want money and they will do anything for it

Shinya was adopted to marry the head of the family Mahiru Hiragi. He accept at first but then, when they were two days before the marriage, he reject Mahiru

Since then, everyone hated him and didn't want him anymore so they didn't treat Shinya as family, they treat him as a disaster waiting to happen.

Guren felt pity when he first heard his story but now he just wants to destroy the Hiragi family with Shinya

"I'm glad you'd join me then." Shinya said out of nowhere.

"What?" Guren looked at Shinya

"You were thinking out loud, again." Shinya said with Byakkomaru between his both arms and smiled with his eyes close "You were thinking about me! I feel honored~"

"Shut it! I was actually thinking about...... You know what? I give up." Guren got under his covers

Shinya did a victory pose before getting on bed besides Guren, tapping the side of the bed so Byakkomaru would join them on the bed as well.

"You cannot hide from me, Guren. You know You need me~" Shinya said while he was petting   Byakkomaru's head

"I don't need you!" Said Guren taking his head out the covers facing Shinya

They were close. Their noses were touching each others

Shinya then pushed himself away from Guren, standing as far away as he could from the other. "I don't..." he mumbled as he stared at Guren's confuse expression. "I'm gonna steal some food." He said as he left.

"STUPID GUREN!! WE DON'T HAVE MORE- what happened?" He asked as he saw Shinya running from the room "Did something bad happen? Did you say something? Dude we're trying to not make Hiragi's more upset at us then they're already are, keep the remarks to yourself."

"You have no right to be saying that." Guren laid back down, petting Byakkumaru. "Nothing happened."

"If you say so." Yu looked at the empty Peanut butter in his hand and began digging whatever he could from it "You should stop teasing the poor guy though, he'll think you wanna marry him."

"I'm not doing anything! He keeps joking and teasing! I'm the one who's gonna end up thinking- Nevermind, I'm not saying that." Guren picked a pillow  "He's the one who's provoking me."

"I don't wanna know about your sexual fantasies." Yuu answer with a disgusted face "I support you but please keep it in your pants-"

"Do you guys know you are out of bread right?" Shinya interrupted.

"OH! I was about to tell Guren that!" Yuu turned from Shinya to Guren "STUPID GUREN YOU FORGOT TO BUY BREAD YESTERDAY!" Yuu yelled to Guren

"I was never born." Guren hid under the blankets as Yu began shouting how stupid Guren was for going to the store yesterday and buying everything but bread.