Or

Chap: 17

Third POV

Yu was on his room looking out the window waiting for him mom to come back with Guren. His mom left to pick up Guren and hasn't come back for almost an hour. His dad has been calling them but none of them answered the phone. "When is mom coming back?" Yu asked his vampire toy "I hope so too." Said Yu to his toy.

"FUCKING ANSWER!" Yu's dad threw his phone away in frustration as he started hitting and breaking stuff.
Yu wasn't surprised, he grew up with this side of his father after all. The angry side. Yu just grabbed his toy and left his room.

"Hopefully he'll buy me new toys." Yu mumbled to his toy as he went back to the living room and hid under the sofa.

There were 5 stages of anger that his father had
1. Talking to himself
2. Fighting with nobody
3. Throwing stuff
4. Hitting and breaking stuff
5. All of the above

Yu knew better his dad wouldn't do anything to him, and he never physically hurt Yu, but that doesn't mean Yu wasn't afraid that maybe something could happen.

"WHY!" Yu heard his dad yell before hearing a loud bang. Yu's dad suffered of Bipolarity. The bad bipolarity, so his reactions would be too sudden.

"BEEP BEEP"  Yu heard the car.

"MOMMY!" Yu yelled as he got out from under the couch and went outside.

"Baby!" Yu's mom said as she went to pick Yu up "What are you doing here? It's raining really bad!" She said as she went inside the house with Guren following along "Honey I'm home!" She said as she dried Yu's face with her wet hand "You're gonna get sick. Quick, go to the shower." she said "I'll go on a moment" she said.

Yu went to the bathroom fast. On his way to the bathroom, he saw his dad. His dad had a sickening expression, an expression that gave Yu the chills.

"Honey!" He said as he went to hug his wife "You gotta tell me everything" Yu heard his dad say.

Yu was taking his clothes off when he heard his mom "OMG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YU'S ROOM?" She said.

"I told Yu to be careful but he didn't listen," his dad said "Now all of his toys are broken."

"Omg!" She said "Yu! Don't expect me to buy you new toys!"

Fuck.

Yu entered the shower and turned the water on. "AH!" He screamed as he jumped out of the shower "I forgot it always starts with cold." He said as he waited a moment for the warm water.

"I'm not buying you toys." Said Yu's mom as she entered the bathroom "You know we don't have money but you still break your toys! Don't you know it's expensive?!" She said as she adjusted the temperature "You need to start playing nice."

Yu wanted to say it wasn't him but he didn't want to get his dad in trouble, the last thing he wanted was for his parents to break up and prove that Mahiru was right. "Sorry Mom, I'll try to stop." he smiled "Can we see Mikaela tomorrow? I wanna see him again!" Yu smiled.

"You said you could see his eye colors right?" She asked "I'll admit, I'm still a bit surprised that you got a male soulmate." She said as she picked Yu up and put him in the shower. "Just don't tell Daddy, you know how he is." She said

"Yes, mom."

"YOU IDIOT!" They heard his dad yell at Guren "I TOLD YOU TO STOP LOOKING FOR MAHIRU BUT YOU CONTINUE AS THE USELESS CHILD YOU ARE!"

"I'll be right back," Yu's mom said "I'm gonna beat a bitch up," she said as she left "STOP YELLING! DON'T YOU KNOW IM TRYING TO HAVE A BONDING MOMENT WITH OUR SON!"

"SHUT UP HINE!" Yu's dad said, "IM TRYING TO TEACH THIS KID."

"YOU DON'T SHUT ME UP!" She yelled back "LEAVE THAT JOB TO ME, THE ONE WITH THE BRAIN. NOW LEAVE US ALONE!" She yelled back

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

"I HOPE YOU DIE!"

"WHY AM I STUCK WITH YOU!?"

Yu's parents kept fighting. This wasn't every day, Yu's dad could normally be chill thanks to his pills but they ran out of money long ago so they haven't had any money to buy more medication.

"Take your shower fast, we're leaving." Yu heard Guren say "We're going to Sayuri's house so hurry up." He said as he left the bathroom.

"Ok!" Yu said as he finished fast. He went to his room and put his colorless clothes on.

"C'mon!" Guren said to Yu. Guren's and Yu's rooms were on the front side of the house so they could easily leave the house through the windows. Which they did. Yu walked beside Guren the entire time. Luckily, Guren brought two rainy coats for both him and Yu.

They lived in a small neighborhood, where the house was close but not so close. It took 5 or 6 minutes to get from one house to the other one so it was close enough. "DOES MOM KNOW!?" Yu yelled through the storm "I DON'T WANT HER TO WORRY!"

"It's alright." Guren said, "I already thought about it!" He said with a normal voice but a bit louder

"OK!" He said, "I TRUST YOU!" Yu said.

🖊

They were currently drinking hot chocolate inside Sayuri's house. Sayuri's family knew the Ichinose's family and they knew about the money trouble they were having but they did NOT know about the family issues they were having.

"I already fixed the living room for y'all." Sayuri entered the kitchen "My mom also called Mrs. Ichinose too, your mom said it's ok if y'all stay the night!" She smiled.

"Thanks." Said Guren

"You're welcome!" She looked at Yu "Let's just be careful with the Little One," She smiled "We don't want to spend 500 dollars on toys again right?" she joked

"Just wait!" Yu said with a smile "This time it will be double!" He dared

"Hehe!" She laughed

"I'm going to sleep already." Said Guren "Good Night." He said as he left the Kitchen

"Did.. Something happen? Guren is acting more quieter than usual." Said Sayuri

Yu looked at Sayuri and smile "No, everything it's ok".