I

Chapter: 25

Everyone

Guren grabbed his phone and went to Shinya's contact, clicked messages and began thinking on what he should write to Shinya because he loves making his life dramatic.

[Dear|].... [Dea|] [De|] [D|] [..|]

[Shinya Hiragi. I hate your last name and your family, also I dislike Mahiru... And sometimes Shinoa, but I just wanted to tell you that I..|]

Guren took a deep breath and continued.

[I like you (for some reason)] he typed [I don't know if it's me or the curse, but I like to think that curse or no curse I would still like you, you're just that lovable and charismatic honestly. I just love] Guren looked at it. [I just like|] Guren fixed [Your silly smile, your perspective in life, the random stuff that you would say sometimes that sometimes don't have sense but I'm ok with that since sometimes they make me feel smarter, I just love everything that is and defines you, Shinya Hiragi.] He hit his head with the table [I just wanted you to know that, also that... I'm sorry.] He double checked, changed some stuff and sent.

Guren looked at the time 6:54
He still got 2 hour.

Guren stood and headed to the bathroom.

👣

Shinya was having so much fun scaring people away with a Golf Cart, which could be illegal but at the moment he was rich so such rules didn't apply to him just yet.
He would sometimes let children get in with their parents and just went to where they wanted.

Mika was currently at the rooftop (of the golf cart) As Shinya was driving to the Golf Cart renting center.

The day was really long and fun for them. Funniest part? They were still wearing Pijama for all of it.

"I'm tired.." Yu said as he was laying on the sits "I can't believe they even allowed you get in the Aquarium In a golf cart, how is that even fair?"

"The aquarium own us, long story involving fish." Shinya kept driving the golf cart "I'm just having fun acting as a rich kid before... You know." Shinya sighed.

Mika looked at Shinya worryingly "Before what?" Mika's voice was shaky. "Is something bad going to happen?"

"Nah." Shinya smiled "I'm gonna leave the family." Shinya sounded more proud than expected "The family I have right now hate me, except for Shinoa and my baby Byakkomaru."

"He's leaving his family to be with us!" Yu cheered "He's going to live with me and Guren while he looks for a new home!"

"Yeah.." Shinya held his breath as he looked at his surroundings to make sure he didn't accidentally die. "I..." He whispered but preferred to keep quiet.

"What time is it?" Mika asked from the roof.

"Umm..." Yu checked his phone "7:24"

"Oh.." Shinya gripped the steering wheel tightly "Almost time."

"Yeah... Sorry, I tried to make him change his mind with fun facts about AIDS and STD's but he seemed sure of getting HIV."

Shinya chuckled at that. "What's happening?" Mika once again confusedly asked "You two just keep sharing stuff, forgetting that I also breath the same air and know nothing." Mika complained "Not fair."

"I'll tell you?" Yu looked at Shinya, Shinya nodded. "I'll tell you, don't worry love." Yu began recounting everything that's been going on with them for the past months (only important stuff).

As Yu explained, Shinya stopped at the stop sign and checked his phone.

[New message from Guren]

Cringe.

He clicked faster than he would have wanted and proceeded to read the message.

[Shinya Hiragi. I hate your last name and your family, also I dislike Mahiru... And sometimes Shinoa, I just wanted to let you know that first.

You see, I like you (unfortunately). I don't know if it's me or the curse that are making me have these feelings, but I like to think that curse or no curse I would still like you, you're just that lovable and charismatic (my opinion could be based.)

I just like (a lot) your silly smile, your way of seeing life, the random stuff that you tend to say that sometimes makes no sense in a context but that's alright since it makes me feel smarter, I just love it all, all that is you, that defines you, not as Shinya Hiragi but as Shinya, Shinya Itchy nose (applying that to you.) if possible in a future, or maybe I'm going to fast, feeling like Mahiru with that sentence, maybe it's contagious.

I just wanted you to know that whatever happens, I'm sorry. I can be a jerk sometimes and I'm aware of that, an idiot.

I'm sorry Shinya, I wish you could've been paired with someone smarter and better at their life decisions than me.

I'm sorry.]

Shinya looked at the time it sent.

[6:53]

Shinya read and re-read the message over and over again, moving to the side and turning the golf cart off when the light turned green to keep reading the message again.

Did that mean the fucking was called off? Did it mean Guren got cold feet and left or are they still doing it?

Fucking incomprehensible Guren!

"I'm dropping you two off." Shinya turned the car back on "So whose house? Yu's? Mikaela's?"

"A bit sudden." Yu looked up from his phone. "Mika?" He turned to look up.

"My mom doesn't want me to be late." Mika got off the roof and sat on the row behind Shinya and Yu. "Do I get to know where you're going or is it private?" Mika asked.

"It's not private, don't worry! I'm just going to beat some sense to Guren." Shinya sighed and then he exaggeratedly turned the car "Hold onto the Cart, I promise nothing!" Yu and Mika both held onto the cart and each other.

"Where did you even learn how to drive?!" Mika panicked as the cart almost flew at a road bump.

"Mario Kart!" Shinya shrugged and then did another exaggerated turned "Anyways, I'm taking a short path." Shinya did "So... Yu, do you happen to know where Mahiru and Guren are meeting at?"

🦍

Guren got out the house.

Not enthusiastically like everything in his life but still. He was just wanted to feel something, that being penetrating someone or getting hit with a car. Maybe by sleeping with Mahiru he could forget everything in life and just feel anything more than a headache.

He felt kind of shitty by doing this, not only damaging Shinya but giving Mahiru hope for something that he doesn't feel anymore.

"What am I doing?" Guren asked himself as he got in the Taxi and gave the instructions. He didn't want to use the car since it was going to be awkward for him going there in the car that his brother gave him.

He also felt ungrateful.

👣

Mahiru was already waiting in the room.

••
This looks shitty and a bit out of creativity but I have lots of ideas and I'm trying to do it as fast as I can before forgetting lmao
- 14 year old me.

Now me: Yeah, I don't know how to do drama lol