Just

Chap: 18

Third POV

A man with black hair was at an office with the lights off, the only light being from his phone since his flashlight was broken (gotta thank Yu and his artistic talents) Desperately looking for something specific inside the cabinets or desks. His hands didn't stop trembling as he looked through the papers on his hands, stumbling whenever he moved to another cabinet to look.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow." A man's voice was heard outside the office.

The man inside the office panicked, and looked for a place to hide or scape it didn't matter which one, he just needed to get away from here.

Just as the shaky man closed the bathroom's door the office door opened.

Tenri Hiragi.

The man just heard from the bathroom as Tenri made his way inside the office.

The black haired guy was trying to calm his heart, his heart was pounding so loud that all you could possibly hear was Boom Boom, boom boom

"Mr. Hiragi." The black haired heard someone say outside the bathroom "It seems Mr. Ichinose has left his position." Continued the guy.

"Again?" Tenri's voice sounded and then there was the sound of the door closing.

"Thanks.." Said the black haired to god. He left the bathroom and then made sure that no one would notice him leave Mr. Hiragi's office

He left the office and went straight to the public bathroom to call someone.

"I couldn't find the paper," said that man "but I found something just as valuable."

[What could be more valuable than the papers that proof that the Hiragi family are a bunch of fakers?] said a female's voice on the other side of the phone.

"I don't know, maybe a tape that shows Tenri Hiragi using others for his "Original" ideas"

[... Umm, that sound good, bring it to the office.]

"It'll be by your office by tomorrow." Sakae Ichinose hanged the call.

11 days before the Ichinose's family incident
Yu age 10
Guren age 13