For

Color's Chap. 4 🍴♠️♣️👁‍🗨

•Third POV•

At class, Mikaela and Yu haven't stopped talking to each other or passing notes to each other.

They didn't have a lot in common but that was the amazing part because they could learn more from each other.

"Hey Mika!! Can we talk tomorrow?" Asked Yu who was already leaving school.

"Of course, Yuu-chan" Said Mika Smiling sweetly.

Yuu never really understood why the 'Chan' was necessary, why couldn't he just say 'Yu'?

"Ok.... Bye!!!" Yu waved and left.

🐾

"How is your friendship?" asked Guren walking besides Yu.

"I don't know. How is your Husband?" Yu teased Guren with the wedding subject they had not long ago.

"I SAID SHINYA IS NOT MY-"

"Hi guys" Shinya popped out from Guren's back.

"AHHHH!!" Guren and Yu jumped in horror.

"Well, well, I didn't plan on scaring anybody." Shinya said with his typical Silly voice.

"Well, I'm leaving! Have fun with your husband Guren." Yuu began leaving.

"HE IS NOT-"

"You don't have to be scare of me Guren-Chan!" Shinya teased "I'm always here to protect you."

"I don't remember being protected by anyone." Guren retaliated.

"But Guren! I've always been protecting you from behind, that's how we share those precious memories~"

"What memories?" Asked Yu as he stopped his speed walking and decided to wait for them.

Shinya got on front of Guren and Yu and took his iPad out of nowhere.

"Don't you remember this," he showed an entire album with Guren's name on it.

"Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with sex before marriage." Joked Yu

Then Shinya showed Guren and Yu embarrassing pictures of Guren.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A screamed of pain was heard everywhere.

After a while. Yu left them behind again and went on his own as the Macho Alpha he is, and went home by himself.

"That emo guy is paying a lot of attention to the clown emoji definition guy." Yu served himself some Orange Juice. "That's good, now I can watch TV in peace." Yu smiled "Thanks Shinya!"

Yuu walked towards the sofa and turned the TV on with the control remote and watched Boku No Hero Academia until-

Buzz Buzz Buzz

His phone started to ring....

Yuu looked for his phone and noticed his phone was on the coffee table, right on front of him. Grabbing his phone would mean moving away from his Really Confortable position, and he didn't want to lose it yet.

Yu tried to take his phone without moving but it was impossible, he tried to move the other arm but when he took his arm out his confortable position he regretted it. He was really uncomfortable now, thanks mystery caller for ruining a perfect position!

"What!" Answered Yu really annoyed.

"Yuu-chan! How was your day?" Asked Mika.

'Better now.' Yu wanted to answer "Interesting." Yu decided.

"Good, I didn't want to interrupt a good moment."

'Well, you can make it up to me.' "You didn't interrupt at all!" Yu lied.

"Oh! I'm glad! Well.... The reason I called was to know if Yu want to go to a dinner with me!"

Yuu couldn't stop himself from smiling because of the bad joke that Mika just made.

"Ok, when?"

"How about Saturday?"

"Sounds good to me, bye~"

"Bye Yuu-Chan!"

They both hanged up "Why couldn't he send me a text? That would've been faster." Yu said to himself.

🐾🖤🐾🖤🐾🖤🐾🖤🐾🖤🐾🖤