Yall (Finish)

Chapter: 28

Guren and Shinya were inside the car. The car was off, they just wanted privacy (or at least Guren wanted privacy)
"I didn't want Yu to hear what I say..." Guren said "He already has too much on his mind since childhood. honestly it's hard to forgive you now, though, it wasn't really your fault. I believe it was Dad's fault for being so... Shitty."

"Shitty dad..." mumble Shinya as he was resting his head on his knees "We all seem to have that."

"I'm gonna lowkey stop blaming the Hiragis and blame dad instead. At first I thought the Hiragi's killed mom and dad because Dad quit his job, but instead, he stole important information from his company and gave it to.... Anonymous company. Shitty" Guren looked at Shinya "You hate the Hiragis fooooor????"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Said Shinya "Umm... I was thinking that Yu needs to go Therapy. He went through a lot and kept it all to himself and that's not healthy. He's young, he doesn't need all of the adult pressure on him. I'll help you pay for the therapy." Shinya said as he took out a credit card "This is for y'all, buy whatever y'all want while it still works, I have something to move away." Shinya said as he left the credit card to Guren and opened the door to leave

"Would you go out with me?"

"..." Shinya was shocked. GUREN JUST FUCKING- "What?"

"Go out with me?" Guren said a bit flushed "You don't have to if you don't want to! I was just thinking-"

"Of course I'll date you! It's just..." Shinya looked the other way to cover his red face "I was just expecting something more romantic.." Said Shinya disappointedly

"Uh...." Guren didn't know how to answer

"I do" Shinya said as he left the car "Oh!" He went inside the car and kissed Guren on the cheek "I still want something romantic" Shinya said as he left the car again

"...."

🕶

"I quit." Said Shinya "I wanna leave this family." Shinya looked down waiting for a punishment

"Oh... Shinya" Mahiru said as she just stood and went to hug Shinya "My dear dear brother... Of course you can leave! I'll handle everything that need to be handle and you do you" Mahiru said as she caress her brother "I'll handle... Father.. And you, you can have something that I could never...." she contained back her tears "You can have something that we, the blood related Hiragi's. Can never have." She pulled away and hold Shinya by the shoulder as she looked at him eye to eye. "Happiness." She smiled. "Now go before I change my mind and turn you into our personal Cinderella."

Shinya looked at Mahiru with teary eyes "Mahiru!!" He hugged her as hard as he could. No matter how bad their relationship could be. He really cared about her and he knew she did too, why else would she let him go and make sure he was still allowed to enroll in school? She loved him. "I promise you will find your soulmate and he will love you with all his heart! I'll make sure of it!!" He cried as he hold into her as if life depended on it.

"I'm giving you exactly 20 seconds to leave before I start calling you Shinyarella." She said with a tight voice as she began to slowly count

"Oh! Yes." He said as he grabbed his bags and left his internal prison with a big, bright, genuine smile

Mahiru saw as her brother left the mansion. She saw the doors close. It was the same. Why her? The only thing that she ever got in her life was seeing people leave as she saw those damn doors close. It was always the same. Shinya, Guren, Aoi, mum!....... Mother's back as she saw those doors close..... always.... Shut....
"I....." she cried "I also wanna leave..." She said as she fell on her knees and began crying on the floor. Something that she never did when someone left. She allowed all those suppressed feelings flow out "MUM!!" She cried to her mother "MOM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" She continued "I WANNA GO HOME!!" She lifted her hands towards her face and covered it. She's finally alone.