conspiracies with captain

» conspiracies with captain «

SCOUT PAXTON WAS MANY THINGS; A STUDENT, DAUGHTER, SISTER, HERO, AND NOW, A CRIMINAL. She wasn't aware of the fact that there was a manhunt for her, Steve, Sam and Bucky, but she did now realize that what she was participating in was going against the United Nations. It rattled her a bit; the most trouble she had ever been in before this was being grounded for cheating on a spelling test in third grade. Now, she was a wanted person. A fugitive. She could now check that off the bucket list. Little did she know, however, that Tony was making sure to keep her name out of the reports since she was a minor. He figured that just because Steve dragged her into his little rebellious plan didn't mean that she needed to be locked up for the rest of her life.

Steve had led the group to a location under the radar, an abandoned machines factory on the outskirts of Berlin. It was cold, rusty, and smelled like iron, but it would keep them hidden while they tried to resort their priorities. He had placed Bucky's metal arm in between one of the machines and the wall, keeping him there incase he was still in attack mode when he awoke. Sam had been keeping a lookout while Steve watched Bucky, and Scout simply sat on the hard, stone floor with her back against the wall, eyes shut in hopes of getting a few minutes of sleep here and there.

Scout felt screwed. She didn't have her backpack, which meant her phone and money was still at Task Force, and she was missing her bed like crazy. She always thought that the missions the Avengers went on were glamorous and not this uncomfortable, but she should've known better. There was hardly anything nice about her current circumstances, but she comforted herself in the belief that she was doing something right for the world. And of course, she missed her family, but they would be alright. Her friends would be alright. Hopefully, she would be too.

They had been waiting for over two hours for Bucky to wake up. Scout had slept for half an hour, sung a couple of songs under her breath, and reviewed for her biology test that she would have to make up when she got back. She had even convinced Sam to play a couple of rounds of rock paper scissors, which she had won most of, making him frustrated and eventually giving up.