with great fanart comes great ideas

» with great fanart comes great ideas «

SCOUT PAXTON NEVER IMAGINED THAT HER FIRST TRIP TO EUROPE WOULD RESULT IN HER BEING HANDCUFFED AND SAT BETWEEN CAPTAIN AMERICA AND FALCON IN THE BACK OF A POLICE TRUCK. No one spoke the entire ride to Berlin; frankly, there wasn't much to discuss. The whole time, Scout was worrying about what would happen to her now that she was apparently being arrested. She was aware that the government was against Bucky and that by Captain trying to save him, they were breaking the law, but she was a firm believe that the law wasn't always right. But now, she was beginning to regret her actions. How on earth was she supposed to explain to her grandma why she was placed in prison in Germany?

Steve was worried about what would happen to Bucky. He knew that task force would not be easy on him, and he was concerned. All he wanted to do was save his best friend, and now he had endangered the lives of not just himself, but his friends as well. He wasn't looking forward to facing his consequences, but he knew it had to be done. He would take them, but he told himself he would also continue fighting for what was right.

As for Sam, he just hoped that they were almost to their destination because he really had to use the bathroom.

Once they arrived and were escorted into the building, the handcuffs were removed. Scout was expecting to be thrown into a metal jail cell, and she was more than relieved to find out they had just been transported to Task Force Headquarters in Berlin. Scout had never been inside such a fancy building before, the closest she had gotten was a holiday inn hotel, and she couldn't help but stare in awe at the architecture surrounding her. The marble floors and steel walls of the downstairs common area were impressive in and of themselves, and when she saw the upstairs office and meeting rooms, she was sure her eyes were going to bulge out of her head.

Before she could join the others, an officer brought her to a small, private medical examination room upon Tony Stark's request. When Tony had discovered that the young Electric Siren was fighting alongside Captain, he was livid. He became even more upset when someone told him she had a bad wound on her face, and he immediately ordered for her to be patched up. She was instructed to sit on a chair and stay still while a nurse cleaned out the four cuts across her cheek. They weren't deep enough for stitches to be necessary, but gauze was taped across them to prevent infection. She stayed silent the entire time until she politely thanked the nurse and let the officer bring her back to where everyone else was. She had pressed the button on her ring, retracting her suit and she pulled off her mask, placing it in her backpack. She pulled her sweater sleeves over her gauntlets, walking into the meeting room and having several pairs of eyes fall on her.