01

"Fuck! What time is it!?!" Hoseoks mom cursed out as she looked at clock beside her.

'8:30!!! Hobi and jennie's gonna be late for school and i still have to make them breakfast' she internally screamed at herself. As swiftly as she can, she got out of bed, tied her hair up and went straight to her son's room not even caring to knock.

"Hobi!!! Sweetie!!! I need you to wake up already" to her surprise her little sunshine wasn't in his room. After checking hoseok's room she went barging in jennie's room only to find no one there too.

She quickly went downstairs, not even caring if she tripped on one of the steps. Checking the living room, she was finally relieved to see her daughter sitting on the couch eating a stack of pancakes. Sighing to herself when she saw that her daughter was already dressed up and ready to go to school. She smiled at her and gave her a slight peck on the forehead.

"Jennie! Sweetie! Have you seen your brother?" she asked to her pancake munching daughter. She pointed towards the kitchen not even bothering to swallow the pancakes in her mouth to answer her mom.

Walking in the kitchen, her nostrils filled with the smell of freshly made pancakes.

"Good Morning mom!" Hoseok chirped at his mom, quickly walking up to her and pushing her towards the dining table, pulling a seat for his mother and pushing her to sit down on the chair, getting an 'ow' from his mom.

"Well someone's energetic today" his mom said as she fixed her tied up bed hair.

"aren't i always tho mom" hoseok giggling at the response he gave to his mom. He gave her that ever so famous dimple smile as he walked up to his mom handing her a plate full of pancakes, drowning in maple syrup and topped with whipped cream.

"this is so sweet of you to do hobi" she gave him a warm smile and hugged him very tight, her little sunshine tapping at her shoulder, signaling her that he can't breathe anymore.

"but I what I remember is that the mom is the one who's supposed to do this, not her kids" she remarked, making her little angle giggle.

"Just think of this as a little thank you gift from me and jennie" Hoseok stood up, fixing his uniform and adjusting his cute round glasses.
"plus you need to get some rest mom, all those night shifts you've been doing is already reflecting on your face" he wrapped his arms around his mom's neck and gave her a sweet peck on the cheek.

"I love you so much mom!!!" he pulled away from her and went to the living room.

"you ready to go?" jennie asked hoseok as she placed her plate in top of the coffee table. Hoseok nodding at his older sister.

"by the way your plate should be in the sink not on the table" the red haired boy said to his older sister.

Jennie forced a smile on her face and grabbed her car keys from her bag.
"would you be an angel for me hobi and do it for your older sister" jennie smirked at hobi, knowing how much her little sunshine can't refuse or say no to anyone, mostly to her.

the red head pouted and huffed at her sister, his cheeks turning a slight pink because of how defeated he felt. If only he could say no.

He picked up the plate from the coffee table, looked at her sister and gave her a fake smile in which jennie responded by smirking even wider.

After jennie and hobi's little eye to eye contact. She went to the garage and started the cars engine.

Meanwhile hobi went inside the kitchen and placed the plate inside the sink, he turned around only to find his mom smiling at his misfortune, sipping her coffee to hide her ever so growing smile from his son.

Hobi stared at his mother with slight annoyance in his eyes. His mouth turning into the shape everyone knows so well, the shape that let's everyone knows his in a bad mood.

"you should learn how to say no" his mom said to him, looking down at the newspaper she was currently reading.

"I'm trying my best mom..." he groaned to himself silently. It is true that he was trying his best to learn how to say no. But it's just to hard for a little angle like hobi to refuse someone. To him, when you refuse someone or anything it is considered as rude.

Hoseok walked out the kitchen and grabbed his bag that was on the sofa, of course not forgetting to wave at his mother goodbye. He went straight to the garage and was about to ride at the front when his sister stopped him.

"Hey your sitting at the back, this seat is saved for someone else" jennie stuck her tongue out and wore her shades. All hobi did was roll his eyes at his sister and shut the door and moved to back.

The boy sat down in the car, wore his seatbelt and is finally ready to go.

__________________________

I hope this wasn't to boring for you guys.

Oh and by the way, i'm going to make everyone older and taller than jhope.
(*≧∀≦*)