13

Enjoy~

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

"I joined the cheerleading so I could watch you play....." the boy finally looked directly at him, his cheeks growing even redder as the older gave him a smile, smirk or whatever you want to call it.

"hyuuunng! don't l-look at me like that" he playfully whined, his heart shaped mouth turning into an embarrassed slash flustered smile as his gaze averted to someplace else.

"look at you like what?" said the man, letting out a small chuckle as he continued to observe the ball sunshine, who's name was jhope. His back was facing towards the blue haired man, legs crossed and hands properly placed above his knee. He scooted a little bit closer to the cheerleader, pushing his pom poms aside for him to have more space. Suga leaned back and continued to watch the beautiful piece of article that was currently seated beside him, smiling whenever the red head would peek over his shoulder to see what the other male was doing.

"hyuuunggg! please don't st-stare at me like that too" the younger stuttered out as he brought his hands to his cheeks, trying so hard to hide the blush that was currently getting darker and darker as he spent more and more time with the elder.

Even after all of the younger's pleading for him to stop, he still continued to look at him. He would always just shrug it off with a smirk and resumed to stare at the cute boy. I guess you can say that 'eyeing jhope' is now one of suga's most favorite hobbies.

Yoongi wasn't particularly good with words, whenever he tried to speak about his feelings he would always get his tongue tied into a knot and just end up choking on his own words, so he preferred to admire the person he likes as a way of expressing his love for them. To him, this kind of act seemed more meaningful and intimate than spitting out words and stuff you like and feel about that one person.

Soon it was silent between the two boys, but it was just for a few moments, it wasn't the awkward kind of silent though, it was alright, heart warming if I may say so myself.

"h-hyung?"

"yeah....."

"w-would you mind if we hung out, later after school?......" suga raised both of his brows, surprised and a little dumbfounded at the younger's request.

"I mean, i-it's fine if you don't wa-"

"why don't we just go out right now" with that yoongi immediately stood up and grabbed jhope's wrist. He dragged him down the bleachers, of course being careful not to trip the younger along the process.

"b-but we still have class" the younger said, still managing to choke out the words as they went down.

"we can just ditch...." they then went into the school, sneaked their way through the corridors and soon enough they already reached the school's ginormous gate. Jhope hesitated at first, he didn't want to discard his classes, mostly because he hasn't done this kind of activity before so he's kinda scared of what the outcome might be. They went to theirs school's parking lot and walked towards a red corvette. Suga pressed the unlock button on his keys and looked at jhope.