08

GUUUYYSSS!!! Thank you so much for 1k readers!

You guys are the Best!!!

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

"hello! I'm your hope, I'm your angel, Im Jhope, but u can call me hobi" The red head joyfully greeted out, bowing down along the process, some of jimin's friends leaning out of their seats to see the eye catching peach of the younger. He gave off a dimpled smile at the group of people that were seated in front of him, holding the side of his glasses and pushing it up a bit as it started to slip down.

"Hi! I'm Tae-"

"Suga nice to meet you" A blue haired man butted in as he walks up to jhope, placing his hand out for a handhsake in which the red head gladly accepted. He shooked the so called suga's hand and gave him a warm smile, his cheeks dusting a slight shade of pink as he thought of how handsome and breath taking the guy is that stood before him.

Seeing that suga made the younger blush, he gave him a quick wink, smirking a little when he saw jhope become redder even more, the red haired boy looked down, to flustered to even look at the older or the other guys that was with him. The blue haired man looked at the others, his small smirk turning even more wider and mischievous as he saw jealousy and annoyance fill the other members eyes.

Jhope let out a small cough, a tinge of red still visible on his face. He looked at the guy that the so called suga interrupted earlier, the angel said 'hi' and lended out his hand for the other male to shake. The gray haired man raised his hand and shook sidewards signaling him that he doesn't want  any contact with jhopes hand, which in return made hoseok pout and hunch his back a little, letting out a cute inaudible whine. Taehyung just snickered and went closer to the red haired boy, he lowered his head down to the younger's level, holding both sides of his shoulders, He kissed hobi's cheeks and crossed his arms.

"I don't do handshakes sweetie" he leered down at the younger as he licked and bit his lips. Jhope becoming even more red at the nickname the other male gave him.

After a few seconds of staring, he looked at suga dead in the eye and gave him a one sided smile, making the blue haired male agitated. Taehyung feeling proud of himself at how irritated he got his suga hyung at. He continued to wear a cocky smile as looked right back at the angel. Meanwhile hoseok could tell that his face was heating up, again, because of how foggy his glasses are getting.

"My names Taehyung, but you call me daddy- I mean V for short" hoseok furrowed his eyebrows a little, confused as to why the gray haired male wants to be called daddy, but never the less he ignored it as soon as the so called V smiled at him and patted his head.

"Hi! I'm seokjin! Jin for short! Nice to meet you" The so called jin pushed Tae aside, the gray haired male bumping on suga causing both of them to stumble on the dirty cafeteria floor, of course none them cared since all of their attention were focused on the beautiful angel that stood right before their eyes.

"And that is namjoon" the so called jin whispered to the hobi, pointing towards the pink haired male.

"He told me that he's too shy to say hello to you, so he sent me to tell you" Jhope waved hello at the so called namjoon, the other male doing the same as a response to the younger. Hobi bowed his head down a little at namjoon showing a sign respect, probably because of how formal the older looked.

After saying hello to the pink haired male, Jhope said 'Hello' to the broad shouldered man, still a little bit flustered to say anything more, He smiled and nodded at jin.

"What is that?" the brunette asked as he looked closer at jhope. The red head tensing up a little at how close jin's face was to his, cheeks turning redder than a rose, if even possible.

"what? what is it?" Hobi asked innocently, touching some parts of his face as he thought that maybe theirs dirt on it.

"This! What is this?!" jin asked, acting all surprised as he pretended to grab something from behind hobi's ear, he slowly moved his hand infront of the red head's face only to show a heart sign formed by his thumb and pointer finger.

The so called angel let out a cute giggle, bringing his hand to his face, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. All of the people that stood before jhope just stared at him, still in awe at how beautiful and angelic hobi was. Except for jungkook and yugyeom, they had their own little world.

After their little introduction, hobi finally got to seat down, of course beside Taehyung and Suga. As for yugyeom he got to sit beside jungkook cause of jimin saying that there isn't anymore space for yuggie to sit here so he told him to squeeze beside jungkook.

_________________________
Meanwhile
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

"Hi I'm jungkook" the coconut head whispered, looking at yugyeom and lending his hand out for a handshake.

"Hello..... I'm yugyeom, yugyeomie if you want" the silver haired boy grabbed the tip of jungkook's fingers, shaking it gently, to which the coconut head found really adorable. The so called yugyeom giggled quietly at how they acted, not wanting to catch any of jungkook's friends attention.

Meanwhile on the other side of the table, seokjin and rapmon were watching their little kookie interact with someone they think he likes, they're not yet sure. The male with broad shoulders was trying so hard to hold in his mother facade, not wanting to embarrass kookie in-front of his little 'crush' so he just watched from a distance, his heart squealing ( if only it could ) when he heard the silver haired boy giggle. Seokjin's mind piling up with questions as to why the younger male laughed. 'was it because of kookie?' was one of those questions.

On the other hand Namjoon felt really proud of jungkook, 'he's finally man' he thought to himself as he balled his hand into a fist and quietly said 'yes' when he heard yugyeom giggle.

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

Hope you guys like this chapter
(*'∇`*)

Thank you again for 1k readers!!!