04

Hobi P.O.V

Here I'am standing in-front of the door that is supposedly my classroom. I checked the paper that the jimin guy gave me to see if I'm at the correct room.

I let out a silent groan when the room number matched the number that was written on the paper. looking up at the door, peeking at the tiny glass window it had. I saw a guy sitting behind his desk, reading a piece of newspaper, which i'm guessing is my teacher for the 2nd subject.

Gathering all of the courage that was in my body, I breathed in slowly and knocked at the door, opening it when I saw that I've caught the teacher's attention.

Third Person P.O.V

Once Hobi entered the room, He immediately bowed at his teacher and at the students or his classmate's that were seated down. Some of them even eyeing at the young male's bottom when he bowed down. Of course being hoseok he was oblivious to this kind of stuff, mostly because he doesn't know what it means when people, mostly guys, are eyeing him from head to toe in an almost ravenous way.

After bowing down, his so called teacher walked up to him and introduced him to the entire class. But of course, Hobi wasn't called a ray of sunshine for nothing, he gave the most brightest and radiant smile anyone has ever seen. To be honest the sun would be put to shame because of this little sunshine we call jung hosoek.

After that blinding show hoseok gave, he looked at his teacher. He smiled and chuckled a little at the expression his teacher was doing, making his classmate's that were once in awe at his smile melt even more because of the cute little chuckle he gave out.

The so called teacher's eyes were wide open and so was his mouth, the reason? probably because of hoseok.

"Can i sit down now?" hobi chirped at his teacher, smiling when he snapped him out of the current state he was in.

"u-uh, of course! please sit down over t-there" the teacher pointed with shaky hands at the desk that was in the middle of the classroom, between the boys and the girls.

"thank youuu" hobi cooed at his teacher, prolonging the 'you' part.

He walked up to his desk, his teacher and classmates eyes fixated on him as he sat down, he hanged his bag at the little hook his desk had on the side. He crossed his legs, intertwine his fingers together and pushed his glasses further up his nose as it started to slip down.

The so called angel looked at the teacher and gave him a quick smile. Signaling him that he should start teaching and stop beaming at him. It took a couple of seconds for the teacher to finally get the message as he quickly looked down and gave out a fake cough. Grabbing the chalk that was on his desk and started writing something on the blackboard, which was trigonometry.

Hoseok smiled and thought himself how trigonometry is going to be easy, thanks to his older sister, jennie.

__________________________

"please don't do this" the silver haired boy pleaded at the guys that were surrounding him. "I just need more time" his voice cracking and his palm sweating.

"we already gave you enough time yugyeom" the guy with black hair bluntly said as he stared at yugyeom with cold eyes.

"it's time for you to pay up sweet cheeks" the guy with the red hair butted in, smirking at the little nickname he used for yugyeom.

"Jinyoung hyung please, I don't have anymore money okay? all the money I worked for goes straight to my mom's hospital bills" said the so called yugyeom as he backs away from the guys, planning on running away from them. But of course these guys were quick on picking up what the younger was about to do, so as soon as yugyeom backed up, a guy with black hair slipped behind him, blocking the only exit he had.

Yugyeom continued to back up, completely unaware that someone was already standing behind him, all of the guys that were surrounding him wore this smug smirk on their faces when his back finally bumped into the guys chest. The little boy stiffened a little at the sudden fear he felt that ran throughout his body.

The said man that was behind the little boy snaked his hands to yugyeom's shoulders, squeezing it a little, causing the young one to let out a cute squick.

"where do you think your going?" the man purred at the younger's ear, his breath tickling the smooth and white skin of the boy, causing him to turn red.

yugyeom looked at the owner of the voice only to see jaebum smirking down at him. He quickly looked away and gulped, hard.

"please hyungs, just give me more time, I can pay you by the end of this month" yugyeom clenched his fist and shut his eyes closed as he brought his head down. Trying so hard not to let the tears escape from his eyes.

"please hyungs.... just don't hurt me....please" The little boy pleaded out. Hoping that they'll give in to his request.

"You know their are more things you can pay us, other than money" the boy with the pink hair said as he walked up to yugyeom, holding his chin and lifting up his face. Seeing at how the younger was already tearing up at the little pressure they were giving him.

"yah, bambam here is right" another man came up to this so called bambam and stood beside him, he was slightly shorter than him but was more built, he had cap on and his hands were inside his pocket. He stood there smirking at the silver haired, eyeing him from top to bottom.

"w-what do you m-mean" the younger replied innocently. He tried so hard to sound tough, but to little avail he stuttered, to which the guys found really cute, in their opinion. They all started to walk up to the little boy who tried to run away but forgot about jaebum who was still currently holding onto yugyeom's shoulder.

They shoved the little boy in a small closet and stared at him with hunger in their eyes. Some of them even licking their lips.

"This is going to be fun" jinyoung hummed as he looked down at boy that was currently filled fear and confusion. And after that everything went black.

_________________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I also proofread the chapter i just published and I saw a-lot of mistakes.hehehe. (*'-') oh well i'll just reread every chapter i make.

♡ Another Me ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें