15

Sorry for the SUPER late update.... Please forgive author-nim!!! T^T

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

HOBI!!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I WEARING!!!

After a few minutes of staring into the mirror, shocked at the clothing his other half was wearing. A cheerleaders outfit, with a very revealing skirt was not the best thing to see the first thing you wake up, mostly when you haven't been inside your alternative pair in a very long time. The red head immediately ran to the nearest dresser he could find in the room and just clawed the insides of it, like his life depended on it.

"Does this dude even wear pants?!! i can't find anything in here" He rummaged through all of the drawers, finding a few smelly shirts and white stained socks that he dared not touch, but still no sign of the precious clothing he has been looking for to cover up hobi's thighs. Finally admitting defeat, he gave up on that dresser and went to a different room, hoping to eventually spot something to cover up the red heads legs.

Excitedly reaching a bedroom door, He smiled to himself because it felt like he'll find a good pair of trousers in there. He opened the door and the first thing to hit him was the beautiful floral fragrance of the air. This was definitely a girls room, to his delight meant it had a shit ton of clothes for this angel to wear.

He scanned his eyes all through out the bedroom space, his attention directly darting on the the two glass door that was located right in front of pastel pink colored bed. The so called "Hobi" happily skipped to the door, just like how the real hobi would do it if he was here, or rather if he was in his body. Barging into the said glass door, he was met with lots and lots of clothes, shelves that were filled with all sorts of shoes and drawers that were probably full of outfits.

He pulled out random drawers, searching for the said pants he's been dying to get ever since he woke up. And all behold, when he opened the last drawer in that walk in closet, there he spotted white ripped jeans, honestly, never would've "hobi" thought he'd be this happy and joyful just by seeing a pair of jeans.

"Thank god..... my legs are already starting to freeze in here" he quickly slid off the cheerleader skirt, the piece of cloth sliding down smoothly along his delicate legs. The boy grabbed the jeans and slipped into them, almost tripping as he had a bit of trouble because of the holes in them.

_________________________
Meanwhile in Suga's Bedroom
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

At last, yoongi was fucking awake, which was kinda weird because he usually slept much longer than this, also, there was no sign of a sleeping hobi on top of his chest, so that may or may not also be the reason why he woke up all of a sudden.

The said guy looked around the dark room, squinting his eyes a bit to make out the area around him. Eventually realizing that he was just in his room, he let out a very loud groan that was filled with annoyance and irritation. Why you may ask? well first of, he woke up from his nap and second HOBI WASN'T THERE BESIDE HIM!

"what time is it anyways?...." he asked him self quietly as he looked to his bedside table, checking the red glowing digits on clock.

"also..."

*cough*

"why does it..."

*cough*

"smell like smoke in here?"

He sat up from his position and skimmed his eyes around his room one more time, and there it was. Suga finally made out a small figure sitting on a chair at the corner of the room, he blinked his eyes a few more times, hoping that maybe he could see the shadow figures face, but he failed. So he just thought

fuck it! lemme just ask it

"Hey! Who the FUCK are you?"

"Excuse you! but, Language?!" the mysterious figure shot back "is that really how you talk to people you invite over your house?"

"I'm usually "Polite" to people I know.... so get the fuck out before I do it myself" he growled in a low tone the last part.

"oh?.... but sweetie you know me..." the person trailed off as he reached out of the chair to turn on the lamp that was beside him.... and finally then and there was the mysterious persons face revealed to yoongi "I woke up beside you, how come you already forgot?" his aura was just massively different from earlier, both of his legs were crossed together as he puffed the cigarette im between his fingers.

"also...." The said "hobi" raised his hand beside his head and waved the pack of cigarettes he was holding "isn't this yours?.... sad that you don't even know how your own cancer stick smells like" He looked at yoongi dead in the eye when he said the phrase 'cancer stick' and smiled, innocently, at him, blowing a haze of gray smoke out of his mouth, the color contrasting with his beautiful pink lips. Winking at the guy currently dumbfounded in front of him when he finally puffed out the rest of the smoke.

As a few seconds have passed by, yoongi finally got back some of his senses and shook his head sidewards. He looked at the person he dared not to call hobi, because that wasn't the person he met earlier. He didn't smoke nor talk like that. So with just one thing on his mind, he finally got the guts to say it out loud.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOBI???"

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

Im VEERRRYYY SORRY i haven't posted in months... please forgive me!!!😭😭😭

also.... what do u guys feel about Straykids Minsung????