09

Sorry if i took so long to upload another chapter. My head is currently being blocked by a ton of emotions, and also i don't know what to do for this chapter so please expect some really dull and stupid parts....
(*^ω^*)

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

Taehyung's P.O.V  ( Finally )

"do you wanna hang out?" I finally had the courage to say it right in-front of hobi's face. You see, It's been a week since we've met and let me tell you, that was one of the best week I've ever had. I was going to school every day, I was listening to my teachers, heck! I even cared to participate in our class recitations. And to be honest it's all because of jhope, I never usually do these kind of stuff just because of someone, but ever since I met jhope I got more and more energetic in going to school everyday, mostly it's because i wanna see him but I guess you can say that jhope changed me, in a good way.

He stood there for a while, still surprised at the question i just asked him. Later on his heart shaped mouth warped into a warm smile, he chuckled a little, looking down along the way, trying to hide his pink stained cheeks from me, which I thought was very cute. Seriously, jhope needs to stop being adorable, I can't handle it no more.

"S-sure, why not" aweee he stuttered he finally looked at me again, pushing his glasses up as he clutched on his books.

"can I have your number" I reached for my phone in my pocket and presented it to him. He gladly took it, his soft hand grazing over mine, I won't lie it made me tense up a bit, when his hand touched mine, my heart might've skipped a beat or two.

Seriously! Jung hoseok what the fuck are you doing to me?

after a few seconds of jhope poking on my screen, he finally gave me my phone back with the digits that I've been wanting to get ever since I laid my eyes on him.

"does tomorrow sound good? I mean it's saturday anyways..... so maybe we could go somewhere" he stood there for a while, his mouth was in a pout and his gaze wasn't on mine, it was on the floor. I stood their quietly and a little depressed that he might reject me. My eyes never left the small boys figure, I pressed my lips together and forcefully coughed out, trying to kill the silence between us.

"you know... It's okay if you're not free tomo-"

"Tomorrow sounds good" He looked at me with cheerful eyes, his cheeks now as red as his hair. He walked a little closer to me, feeling my heart beat a mile per second, he placed his hand on my shoulder and said the most cutest thing I have ever heard come out of his mouth.

"hanging out with you would be amazing, so please do take me to places you're sure we're going to have fun" he ended by patting my shoulder and walking away, I just stood there frozen, my mind already thinking of places to go with jhope.

my bedroom would be fun...

but we probably all know that jhope's to much of a cinnamon roll, I might end up scaring him instead of actually make him like me more.

I guess my bedroom is for another time......

_________________________
Meanwhile
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

Jhope's P.O.V

oh my gosh! I can't believe i said that! I might've sounded like a total creep!

I gently slapped myself on the forehead, letting out a small groan, still regretting about the words I said to taehyung just a moment ago. I slowly walked out of the school gate, already seeing my sister in her car with of course none other than her girlfriend, lisa.

I immediately ran to the car, receiving a 'finally you're here' from my sister and a joyful 'hello' from her gf when I arrived. I opened the door and hopped inside, quickly locking it after I wore my seatbelt. After jennie saw me buckle up, she turned on the car and wore a pair of shades, I just playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head as I saw her checking herself out in the rear mirror.

She then started to drove off, her girlfriend shouting at her to slow down but all she did was laugh and drove even faster, making lisa grip tightly onto one of the handles in the car. Of course, me being always with my sister i'm kinda used to her driving by now, so this doesn't bother me at all.

Halfway through our drive, I felt a little buzz come from my pocket, signaling me that I received a message. I checked who it was but it was all numbers, but the moment I saw the message I immediately knew who it was.

09xx-xxxx-xxx:
I'll be at your house by 12:00 pm tomorrow :)

You:
Sure!!! Can't wait!!! also where are we going???

09xx-xxxx-xxx:
It'll be a surprise..... ;-)

I sat there and just stared at the message, already feeling a little giddy and excited about our little hangout for tomorrow. I bit on my lip gently, still staring at taehyung's message when a sudden idea popped into my head.

I should give him a nickname on my phone, but what would it be?

I continue to glare at taehyung's number, still thinking about a cool nickname I can use for him. My brain wandered off to different places, scouting out some ideas for the gray haired male, but nothing still came in mind.

After minutes of typing and erasing possible nicknames I could give him, I finally thought of something. I deleted the letters that was currently on my screen, then my fingers started to type in each letter of my chosen sobriquet for taetae hyung.

D-a-d-d-y

I letted out a small sigh and smiled at myself, finally happy about the label I gave him on my phone. I still remember the first time we met, he asked me to call him daddy, I still don't know why he wants me to call him that though, but nevertheless if he wants to be called daddy then I will call him daddy, that's why I placed it as his nickname.

I turned my phone off and slipped it in my pocket, I leaned up against the car door and looked out to the distance, after a few seconds I already started to have fantasies about how much fun we're going to have tomorrow.

I'm starting to like the word daddy more.....

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

I know!!! It's really boring!!! but that's all I've got and my brain is not working properly. Also I might publish another chapter tomorrow as a little celebration for how jhope looks so freakin good in mic drop remix ver.

 Also I might publish another chapter tomorrow as a little celebration for how jhope looks so freakin good in mic drop remix ver

Also please pick, don't ask what it's all about, just pick (*^ω^*)

Jin

Yoongi

Rapmon

Jimin

V

Jungkook

Yugyeom