14

Main ships of mine 》》》Yoonseok, Vhope and Jihope

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

"Thank you hyung" the red haired boy said as he fiddled around with the hem of yoongi's sweatshirt that he was currently wearing.

"for what?" the said man asked,

"hmm.... You hung out with me today and you might've of also celebrated something today with me" the angelic boy smiled at the older, showing off his dimples along the process in which yoongi found was very cute.

"We celebrated what then?" he asked, again. Getting more and more intrigued as to what the special occasion did they gave praise today.

"well.... I got in the cheerleading squad today...." he trailed as he looked in another direction, wanting to hide his ever so growing blush.

"When i saw you sitting on the bleachers today, that's was after my first practice with the other members...." he let out a very warm sigh that was followed by a smile, that  sigh alone probably already made suga trip but thank glob that jhope didn't notice his little accident.

"I was so happy that I got in the team and I wanted to celebrate it.... So when I saw you I just thought 'hey! why not just celebrate it with suga hyung, I mean he's also the reason why joined'...." jhope stopped and stood straight in his tracks, finally looking directly at suga in the eye with the most biggest and prettiest grin that the blue haired male has since or witnessed in a long time.

Yoongi gave out his very famous gummy smile, letting out a few flustered chuckles here and there. He brought his hand to hobi's head and disheveled his hair a little, soon enough his hand was at the back of the younger's head, suga bringing the other male's forehead to his mouth, giving it a few pecks, stopping when he heard the boy giggle.

"Hyung that tickles...." he brought his hand to his forehead in attempt on covering it but before he could do it, the blue haired male already had his hand around his delicate and fragile paws.

"Let's say we continue this at my house" the older male smirked as he tugged hobi a little bit closer to him. The younger's tiny body brushing over against his.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi internally face palmed himself as he remembered the red head's full on innocence. Hobi was definitely not like any other girl or boy he dated in the past, if you say 'let's go to my house' they'll immediately know what that means. So, I guess yoongi has to start from zero ( cue From Zero by Monsta X >•<)

"Hmm.... Wanna watch a movie and have sleep over???" he offered, in which the angel excitedly replied with an adorable

"Would I!!!" the boy delightfully bounced up and down to suga's car, the said man following behind jhope, obviously not missing out on the view of hobi's ass jiggling whenever the boy would land on the stone hard pavement.

_________________________
At Suga's House
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

The two boys finally arrived at suga's home, I mean mansion. It was definitely much bigger than the other males house since his expression about it was all over the place. His mouth was slightly agape in pure amazement while his hands were clutched together just by his chest.

"waaahh!!! Suga hyung.... your house is incredibly big" the red head complimented, his eyes darting on the big family portrait that was hung by the hallway.

"it's not that big....." Yoongi walked up to hobi, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist, telling him that they should move along and go to his room so they could immediately start their movie marathon.

» Time skip to 3 hours later«
I skipped it cause I wanna get to the main plot of this chapter

Yoongi and his ball of sunshine was finally sound asleep, the boy's head was currently on top of suga's chest while the angel listened to his heartbeat as they slept. They've been like this for 2 hours, hobi was the first one that got some shut eye whilst the blue haired male just trailed along.

It was currently raining, hard. The whole room was completely dark with only suga's TV as their source of light. Not so long after, the rain started getting stronger and stronger, some parts of the sky were flashing a few lights ever so often, indicating that a thunderstorm was soon going to occur.

The weather was now definitely as bad as hoseok's hair cut in fifth grade. Whenever lightning would strike it would always release the most loudest of sound, to the point where even the cars alarm that were parked outside would be set off.

the gray colored clouds were now starting to move, they were huddling up in one spot, forming a big circle, letting everyone know that this might create the most biggest and most ear-piercing noise everyone has ever heard. Shortly after that, the sky released a flash of bright light followed by a thunderous pandemonium. This caused the angelic boy to likely wake up, popping his eyes open just as if he had a nightmare.

The said 'hobi' pushed himself off of yoongi's chest, sitting there for a few minutes as he looked around the place, his face was showing off a questionable feel to it. That's when it all just slapped him on the face

hobi you little nitwit.... Where the fuck did you bring us now!!!

He immediately stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, still in utter disbelief at how hobi got to this man's place and why were they even here. He crossed his arms and walked towards the man, peeking at his face as if it was his first time seeing it, which it was though.

well I'll be damned.... Who knew you could even find a hottie, hobi....

The red head mockingly scoffed at his other half's little accomplishment of finally finding an actual handsome looking man. He patted his own shoulder as if he was telling that hobi did a good job. The said boy, later on, started to walk around the room, occasionally passing by a huge mirror where he nonchalantly took a glimpse of himself, but soon then returning with a face that says horror and disgust.

HOBI!!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I WEARING!!!

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

Hope you guys find this somewhat entertaining.... (*^~^)

Sorry for the late update

also

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!