10

Thank yooouuu so much for all of the love and support you guys have been giving me!!! it's really been motivating for me..... Thank you so much for all of the nice and funny comments (*'∇`*)

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

"what about this?" the said taehyung asked while looking at the current clothes he was wearing, he glided his hand through the silk fabric, trying to smooth it out.

"I don't even know why you need me here, you look good in everything hyung..." a boy with bunny teeth replied while looking through his phone, giving out a small smile here and there whenever he received a message.

"Jungkook! you aren't even looking at me, how would you even know I look good?" Taehyung said, voice growing a bit louder.

"I don't need to see it, cause I already know you look good...." the boy once again replied, still not looking at his hyung, who is in desperate need of his opinion. Taehyung intentionally let out a loud groan which finally got young ones attention. The brunette scanned his eyes on his hyung, from top to bottom, jungkook quickly cringing at the contemporary outfit taehyung was wearing.

"you look like a fucking sugar daddy taetae hyung..... less gucci and maybe a more casual attire" the brunette suggested, raising both his eyebrows and hands. The gray haired man can do nothing but let out a loud sigh, feeling troubled about the fact he couldn't find a nice apparel to wear for his and hoseok's little bonding later.

Jungkook being the nice dongsaeng he is ( sometimes ), smiled at his hyung's mini crisis, he stood up from the bed he was just sitting on and walked in to his hyung's humungous closet, he trailed his finger at the clothes that were currently hanged neatly until he passed by a surprisingly normal white tee that had a text in the middle. He threw the shirt towards taehyung followed by a denim jacket, black jeans, red socks and a pair of doc martens shoes.

"There you go..... now go change in the bathroom" the older just nodded his head and went inside the comfort room, immediately undressing himself and slipping into the clothes that was handed to him. Before going out, he looked at himself through the bathroom mirror, grinning at how he looks smoking hot..... and of course at how great jungkook picked out his clothes.

He went out of bathroom and presented himself to the rabbit boy. He playfully strutted a pose for jungkook, showing at how he looks amazing and gorgeous. Meanwhile the younger of the two joyfully let out smile, showing of his ever so famous bunny teeth.

"you look great hyung" jungkook complimented, his face still showing that wonderful smile.

"I know..." the gray haired man replied, making the younger burst out in laughter while patting taehyung on the back along the process.

"now go get him" the older gave a nod as a response, grabbed his pouch and left, walking out through the door.

"also jungkook, I need you to go, this is my house and you need to get out" the younger sighed as he walked out through the door with heavy feet, his back slouched and his mouth in a pout.