chapter 11

For hobi it's just a simple hangout but for taehyung it came out to him like their on a date.

_________________________
•*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ * ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*•

"sorry for how I presented myself to you earlier, I didn't mean for you to see me like that....." the boy apologized sincerely, looking towards taehyung who is currently opening the car door for him, he hopped in and mouthed a thank you to his hyung, the older just nodding in response. Taehyung then went around the other side of the car, opened the door then locking it as soon as he got in.

"don't worry it's okay......" you looked amazing anyways he smiled at the boy who was still looking at him with big doey eyes and a pout. This sight alone almost made taehyung loose his marbles, but he can't get carried away. The goal is for jhope to like him and not to pounce on top of him.

After hearing the response of his hyung, he quickly smiled at him, wrinkles forming at the corner of his eyes. He then wore his seatbelt and leaned down on the chair.

"where are we off to h-hyung?" he asked, still feeling a bit nervous around him.

"since you like to study so much, We're going to a museum" Jhope's eyes immediately lit up as he heard the word museum. Along the drive, he kept on chanting 'thank yous' and 'you're the best' to his hyung, in which taehyung thought was a bit too adorable.

♡♡♡♡♡

They finally arrived at their first stop. It was a very beautiful place, the building was plain as it was painted white outside and had a few plants here and there, but you could still feel the history radiating from it. They walked inside, firstly being greeted by a beautiful lady, who they're guessing will be the person who shows them around, spitting facts about some historical events.

"Good Morning, I'm jisoo and I will be your docent for today" She greeted them joyfully but at the same time formality could still be heard in her tone, she led the two boys to the counter which was located in the middle of the room. The lady gave them their tickets as soon they paid and told them to proceed right in and that she'll catch up with them. Hobi, being very excited, ever since he heard that they were going to a museum, went right in, not even waiting for the older.

Taehyung just smiled at the young one's enthusiasm when it comes to learning, he can't even finish one history paper and to see how much hobi would like to absorb more things about the past was very intriguing to him.

"uh... Miss can you turn the ac up a bit, thank you" the said taehyung requested, a mischievous smirk creeping its way up to the gray haired male's face as he bowed down when he finished saying 'thank you'. The fine lady bobbed her head down as she then grabbed the ac's remote control, bringing the temperature up to it's coolest setting.

"now.... let's to proceed?" the lady asked in which taehyung responded by walking to the hallway that directly leads him to the room that hobi is currently in.

"oohhh! Taehyung hyung look at this" the red head pointed towards a a piece of cloth, that was incased in a big glass box, that had things drawn and written on it. He jumped up and down, letting out a few squeaks, obviously already getting to much excited.

"alright you guys, follow me" the docent who's name is jisoo, politely, requested as she signals the two boys, with her hand to come and follow her.

They entered a room filled with historical self portraits of king and queen's and the castle that they used lived in, but most of the paintings were soldiers fighting at war. The painting showed a crowd of men riding white horses as they jabbed their swords into their enemies heart. To some this might come off as just another battle that happened in the olden days, but to our little hobi, it was something that shouldn't be forgotten and given more praise. That's why he studies history like his life depended on it.