Ch.2

Taehyung

Last night was really unexpected. I never thought that she would agree to my plan at all. I just wished last night's time went slowly.

Today wasn't really a good time to stir up trouble since graduation is around the corner. 

I didn't knew Jimin had suffered a lot, I mean he could have talked to us about his problems and not take it out on the people around him. He's just making the same mistakes Anna did, although Anna haven't seem to change while Jimin has.

I sighed and plop down on the sofa and watched t.v. I was scanning through the channels when someone rang the doorbell.

I ignored it and pretended not to hear it when it rang again, not twice but multiple times. I was getting annoyed so I roll off the sofa and slouchingly answered whoever is that heartless person ringing. He or she could have at least thought if I was sleeping or resting.

I opened the door nearly shouting.

"What do you wa-" I was cut off when I saw who the person is.

"Hi." she smiled shyly.

'Okay, you know what, I take that back.' 

Sun Mi

"C'mon Sun Mi. All you have to do is ring the bell, greet him and ask if he could do you a favor. I mean how hard can it be. It's not like he'll decline it right?"

I let out a long sigh as I slowly approach the door.

I was about to ring it when I stopped.

"What if he says no?" I whispered.

Him declining the favor would be so embarrassing, I wouldn't know what to do.

I shook my head and clenched my hands.

"It's okay. If he declined then fine. No hard feelings."

I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. I rang it once waiting for an answer.

"Hm. Is he not home or is upstairs?"

I leaned in to hear the t.v running.

"Hm. The t.v's on."

I shrugged and rang the doorbell 5 times. I know it feels like I'm being impatient but Its really important.

I stopped ringing when I heard footsteps.

The door flung open and there stood Taehyung in baggy pants and loose white shirt.

"What do you wa-" he nearly shouted but stopped when he saw me.

"Hi." I smiled gently.

He blinked a couple of times before going back to his senses.

"Sun Mi. Uhhh, what brought you here?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhhh hi. I just wanted to ask if you could help me with something?"

"sure. what is it?"

I smiled sheepishly before grabbing his hand and leading him outside.

~1 hr later~

"Taehyung oppa! I wanna ride there!"

"Hyung! I wanna ride that one!"

I giggled at the sight of Taehyung hanging out with my cousins.

"Unnie, is Taehyung oppa your boyfriend? Jenny and Alex seems to like him a lot."