Ch. 10

Sun Mi 

I woke up with a horrible pain on my neck. I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes. I yawned when someone spoke.

"Slept well?" 

I quickly turned to Jimin who is now fully awake. He smiled gently at me. I blinked twice to check if I was seeing right. 

"O-Oh Jimin, how long have you been awake? You should have woken me up you know." I said nervously.

"I'd feel bad waking you up when you were sleeping so peacefully. Also you stayed by my side so that's the least thing I can do." 

I stared at him dumbstruck. He was suddenly talking to me in a calm and gentle voice. Is he still sick? 

I touched his forehead which made him flinch. 

"Hmmmm, looks like your temperature has dropped. You just need to drink some medicine to make sure you'll fully recover."

I was about to stand up when something stopped me. I looked down and our hands were still connected. 

My eyes widen and my breath hitched. I stared at our hands and back to him. 

"uhhh yo-you could le-let go now." I said panicked feeling heat rose up my cheeks. 

He didn't listen but instead made his grip tighter. 

I looked back at him and he had this eyes that's shows sadness. 

I sighed. 

"I need to get a medicine for you okay? I'm not going anywhere." I assured him. 

He stared at my eyes for awhile before finally letting go. 

I went to the shelves where the medicine was when the door slid open revealing the nurse.

"Sorry, I went somewhere else. Do you need something?" she asked calmly.

I shook my head. "It's fine. I just need a medicine for the sick. I got it, thanks." 

I smiled at her before going to where Jimin is. 

When I got to Jimin, he had his eyes closed. 

I poured him a glass of water and sat on the chair. 

"Jimin, you have to drink the medicine." 

He slowly opened his eyes and turned to me. He got the medicine and the water. 

"Thank you." 

A very short simple words made my chest tightened. I looked back at him in awe. It was the first time he said something nice. I was still not used to it but little by little, this side of him is sinking into to me slowly. 

"You're welcome Jimin." 

He laid back down and went back to sleep. 

I smiled looking at him and left the clinic.

Jimin

I woke up from my sleep and it was already getting dark. I checked the time and it was already 5. I sighed and sat up. I looked around but no Sun Mi.

"I guess she left. It's late anyway so she probably went home."

I slumped feeling a bit sad. I wore my shoes and exit the infirmary.

I walked back to the classroom and saw my bag. I took it and glanced at Sun Mi's desk. 

"It's amazing how you can still help the person who just made your life a mess." I whispered.

I exit the room and was walking down the hallway. It was too quiet that its making me feel scared. I then remembered my dream again.

'There's no way that it's real right?' I thought.

I clenched my fist thinking how clear my dream of Sun Mi dying in front of me. 

I felt scared that maybe that dream meant something. 

I reached the shoe locker when I noticed it was pouring hard outside.

I got my shoes and wore it, putting my school shoes back to the locker.

'It was raining in my dream too.' 

I got outside and stretched out my hand, letting the rain pour on my hands. 

I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling the cold water run on my hand. 

"Ummm..."

I opened my eyes and looked to the side. My eyes widen realizing who it was.

"S-Sun Mi?"

She chuckled while smiling at me. 

"What are you still doing here? I thought you left." I asked facing her. 

"Uhhh well I was supposed to leave but then I remembered the weather forecast announcing it was gonna rain today and thought that maybe you didn't bring an umbrella so..." she said nervously while avoiding my gaze.

I just stared at her. 

"So...you waited for me?" I asked softly.

She nodded. "Well you just barely got rid of your fever so its gonna be bad if you got sick again. Also our house is just in the same neighbourhood anyway so..."

I smiled seeing how her face was turning a shade of pink.

"Thank you...again. You already helped and did so much for me in one day." 

She managed to look at me in the eyes before showing  a gentle smile.

She slowly walked towards me and opened the umbrella.

"Let me." I asked, gesturing for her to give me the umbrella.

She nodded and gave it to me. We then together stepped out of the rain. Walking side by side, the only noise to be heard was our footsteps and the rain hitting the umbrella. I felt happy and relaxed being by her side. It was a feeling I never thought I would feel.

I took a peak at her smiling. 

How I wished time would just stop.

Sun Mi 

I was waiting outside the entrance while looking up the sky. 

I sighed. 

'What am I thinking waiting for him like this? Have I gone mad?' I thought.

I was staring at the sky when I noticed a figure step outside. I then saw Jimin who stretched his hand out to let the rain pour on his hand. 

I looked at his face and he had this look that seems troubled. He closed his eyes feeling the rain. For a moment, It felt like he was in pain from losing someone.

I stared at him for awhile before finally speaking up. 

He turned around and was very surprised to see me. 

His face was in a total disbelief but I wouldn't blame him since I too is surprised of my actions.

We talked for awhile before finally leaving the school together. We were walking side by side and I felt so nervous I can almost hear my own heartbeat.

I glanced at Jimin to see his face in calm. He finally looked relaxed. I smiled and turned back to the ground. 

'I wonder what he's thinking right now.'

A/N:

Heyyy there my lovely and supportive readers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) There are still a lot more chapters to look forward to so I hope you'll wait for it :) Thank you for everything. LOVE YOU GUYS <3 COMMENT, FAVOURITE AND FOLLOW BELOW~