Ch. 13

Taehyung

I noticed that Sun Mi wasn't paying attention to the lecture for 3hrs. She would either be keeping her head down or be in a daze. I know that she's acting this way because of what I just told her. Suga hyung's death had a big impact on all of us, especially Sun Mi. I know that she's probably blaming herself for the incident. 

As soon as the class was dismissed, I decided that I would take her out to lunch to keep her mind distracted from the problem. After fixing all my things, I called to her asking if she was alright. 

I got a peak of Jimin who was facing us with his mouth open like he was about to say something. I noticed that he was looking at Sun Mi. 

"C'mon, I'll treat you for lunch." I said putting a hand on her back gently. 

She nodded and mumbled a thank you.

Before getting out of the room, I glanced at Jimin to see him looking at the ground, his hand clenched into a fist. 

'I'm sorry, but I can't let Sun Mi get hurt again.'

Sun Mi 

We walked to the parking lot and rode Taehyung's car. He opened the front door and waited for me to get in. A thanked him as he close the door and walked to the other side. After getting inside the car, he started the engine before asking me where I would like to eat.

I shook my head.

"Anywhere is fine, thank you." 

He hummed a response before driving out of the campus. Most of the ride was silent, the music was not too loud and somehow I feel comfortable as I watch the buildings and houses from the window. After a 15 minute ride, we finally arrived at a restaurant. I looked outside and it was fancy japanese restaurant. The entrance was wide glass door and the lights were red. They had a red carpet infront of the entrance and two guards standing at both sides of the entrance. 

Taehyung got out of the car and walked to my side. He opened the door with a gentle smile and reached out his hand.

"May I?" he asked.

My heart fluttered at the sight of him being a gentleman. I chuckled and gladly grabbed his hand. I stepped out of the car when a guy in a white bottom down and stretched black pants walked towards us.

"Good afternoon sir, ma'am. A table for two?" he smiled at both of us. 

"Yes please." Taehyung replied.

"Please follow me. Also, we'll be taking care of your car for you. We'll bring it back here after your meal." 

I looked at Taehyung unsure of the thought of it when he unhesitatingly gave his car keys.

"Okay. Thank you." 

The guy handed the car keys to one of the guards as he nodded. I watched as the guard went inside the car and drove off to where I assume they park the cars. 

"Lets go?" 

Taehyung spoke making me look back to him. 

"uhh yeah sure." I smiled.

Once we got in, we were greeted again by the lady in the front desk. We were then guided to one of the private tatami mats. The place looked amazing, the interior had a really japanese style. There were light outside the private tatami mats and also at the side of the floors. It felt relaxing and they had this sweet and cool aroma in the place.

The guy left as soon as he gave us the menu and told us to just push the button at the side if we were ready to order. I continued to mesmerise the place and let it sink to me that I was gonna eat at a fancy restaurant just for lunch.