A/N [IMPORTANT]

Hi guys. Sorry if this isn't an update but right now, I'm trying to create as much chapters as I can before classes starts. Anyways, I just wanted to clear things up. I've somehow re-read this story since I needed it to know how it's been progressing but I noticed how some were not really matching up and I know this happened because of how long it took me to update each chapter. I first started this chapter saying with a scene saying that it was summer but then in chapter 3, it says that they had school since graduation was coming in just 3 months.  ╥﹏╥   I just finished back reading and I edited some parts to correct the story to make it go back on flow. I didn't realise how this was already affecting the flow so as to make up to you guys, I'm writing as many chapters I can and I already took notes of important reminders that would help me to remember how the story has been progressing.  (^ω^)   Right now, the story has been stable and is now on the right path again. I'm really sorry for the trouble and making you confused.

So to be clear... this story starts on a February and their graduation is 3 months away which means it'll be on May. (don't base on the real calendar. This is just the date for the story. ) (•‿•) Also they are in their last year of college (4th year). Also to avoid more confusion, since Woozi is still technically  Suga, I'll be using Suga's name now for his POV. Anna is someone connected to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook in the past, though not so much to Jungkook. 

Also for this book, I'll make sure to focus more on the important characters. Which means more of this story would revolve around Jimin, Sun Mi, Taehyung and Anna. Of course Kosaki, Jungkook and Suga would still be in the story but their POVs would be minimal now so that it would help the story be on the right direction. Don't worry since everything has been planned for the ending, I'll make sure to stay on the right track and not leave you hanging. (^o^)v   Each of the other characters would have an ending so rest assured. But since this is a PJM  story from the beginning, I would be more focusing on the four characters while making sure that the other 3 would not be left in the dark. I'll still make sure you guys enjoy this story till the end and give you more surprises. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

If there are still information that are not yet clear, don't hesitate to comment it down so that I would also know what needs to be changed. (〃ω〃) It would really help me a lot. The over all of the story has already been thought of and overlook so all I need to do is write it down. I also noticed how the chapters were shorter than I thought it would be so starting chapter 13, I would start making it longer. 

Thank you for your time and love. I hope you can continue to support me and my stories ti'll the future. I promise to work hard to give you guys a good story since I realised how I suck at the first book. I just didn't thought that people would actually read my book since I started at a young age. I published my first book at the age of 15 so It was really bad but now that I've learned a lot of things and has improved, I'll make sure to pay more attention to how I write it. 

Please don't hesitate to tell me your problems and if you're confused of the story since I was too just a while ago ( ̄Д ̄;;  I'm really sorry for not being clear from the beginning. Please comment down you're questions so that I could answer it for you. I'm not really sure of what more information to tell you so please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you~.          y(^ヮ^)y