Ch.5

Kosaki

We arrived in front of the apartment I'm staying at since Jimin offered to bring me home.

"Ummm...well, thanks again for saving me and uhhh...accompanying me for the whole day. Uhhh...sorry if I was too nosy and bothered you a lot. hmm...anyways Good night." I said trying my best not to make eye contact.

He let out a sigh and stepped forward.

I flinched when I saw his face lowered the same length as me.

I slowly looked at him.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too for the horrible things I said...and uhhh..." he then looked away and scratched the back his neck.

"...uhh, actually, I did enjoy the park, so uhhh...thanks." he muttered.

A small laugh escaped my lips making him look at me again.

"I knew it the moment I saw your smiling face, well, I'm glad you enjoyed."

He reached out for my head and ruffled my hair while making an adorable giggle.

I felt my cheeks warming up as his hand continues to touch my head.

"You should go in now. It's late."

I nodded slowly and turned around.

Until I got to my bed, his adorable giggle and his smiling face still got stucked in my head.

I hugged my pillow tight and stared at the ceiling thinking about one thing.

"Do I like Jimin?"

Sun Mi

I held Jenny, watched the t.v while stroking her hair. I was dozing off when the doorbell rang.

I gently settled Jenny down and quietly went out. I opened the gate for my uncle and aunt, telling them that the kids are asleep.

They both thanked me and carried the kids one by one to the car. They both left and finally I felt tired.

I walked up the stairs, did a quick wash up and head to bed.

I was scrolling down through webtoon when someone texted me.

Seeing the text brought smile to my face.

Taetae☆:

Did the children go home?
9:00 pm

Sun Mi♡:

Yeah, not so long ago.
9:01 pm

Taetae☆:

So...how are you?
9:01 pm

I chuckled knowing that he was trying to make a conversation.

Sun Mi♡:

I'm fine. Just a bit tired that's all.
9:01 pm

Taetae☆:

Oh, then you should probably have some rest. It's been a long day after all.
9:02 pm

Sun Mi♡:

Yeah, I probably should. Thanks for accompanying me again. Good night
Taetae.
9:02 pm