Ch. 9

Jimin

~nightmare~

I was back in my old apartment again. The t.v was on and beside me was Taehyung.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

I got startled when someone touched my arm. I turned to the other side to see Anna. She turned to me showing me a smile.

I was confused. I didn't know what was happening. Is this a dream?

Taehyung and Anna then stood up and walked out. I slowly followed them and then the place changed. We were now in another place, it looked like Taehyung's flat. Anna knocked on the door, after a while, the door opened revealing Taehyung. He had this look that was in a disturbing way. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I stared at them talking. It seems that I can't hear any of their conversation. Not too long, Anna clung to Taehyung and kissed him. He was surprised and tried to push her away. They got further inside, I was about to follow them when the door closed. I opened the door and it was in a different place again.

The room was pitch black. I tried to see the surroundings when a small light appeared. I turned around and saw Sun Mi tied up in a chair and her mouth covered in a cloth. My eyes softened as I quietly whispered her name. I took a step and walked towards her but it seems that I'm not getting closer at all. I tried to run but nothing. I kept on running shouting for her name when she suddenly kept getting farther and farther.

I stopped running and collapsed.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Sun Mi."

I was looking at the ground when I felt something wet drip on my hand. I looked up and more started pouring. I looked at the surroundings and I was outside on the road. It was raining so hard. I closed my eyes and let the rain hit my face.

"Why? How could you this?"

I looked in front to see Sun Mi standing, she was soaking wet and was covered in blood. She was crying while looking at me with painful eyes.

My eyes widen at her state. I stood up and tried to walk towards her when she yelled.

"NO! Please just get away! Don't come near me."

She yelled with a terrified voice.

I looked down and was surprised at what I saw on my hand. It was a gun, there were small spots of blood on my shirt too.

"Wh-what? Why? Why am I-"

I threw the gun to the side and bring my hand to my face. My hand were shaking non stop. I felt scared. I didn't know why I was holding a gun.

"Sun Mi please believe me. I- I don't know why I had that. Please trust me, I-" I begged her, taking a step.

"Please Stop lying! Enough with this already Jimin! I'm sick of your lies! I thought you changed, I thought you said you were gonna be better so I gave you a chance but what did you do, Huh?! You lied to me! You even killed Taehyung and Jungkook! What else do you want?!"

She screamed at me so loud it kept on ringing on my head. I couldn't believe what she was saying. Me? I killed them? But I didn't do anything.

"I didn't kill them Sun Mi, please believe me! I am changing. I'm trying to make up for all the bad things I did. There's no way I would kill them! Sun Mi please just-"

"Why didn't you kill me too? Why can't you just kill me too huh?! So that this pain can go, why don't you just kill me too?! I just want to live normally and quietly. Why do you have to ruin my life! Is it fun seeing me suffer? Is that it?!"

She screamed and cried non stop while clutching her chest. I couldn't say anything. I know that I would hurt her more if I speak.

"Well if you won't kill me, then I'll just end it myself."

I looked at her surprised when she took out a gun behind her.

"I thought killing you would stop it all but I guess it's better to end my life so that the pain can disappear. This is the only way to finally be in peace."

She stared at the gun before looking at me.

"I hope you'll be happy Jimin."

She pointed the gun on her head.

I screamed for her to stop and ran to her when...

BANG

I stopped in my tracks. Everything was in slow motion as her body falls to the ground.

"NOOOOOO!"

I ran to her with tears in my eyes.

"SUN MI!!!!"

I held her body and hugged it, rocking it back and forth.

"Don't leave me. Please come back! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE!"

I yelled and cried non stop as I held her lifeless body. My throat hurt, my eyes stung from crying but most of all, my chest felt like it was breaking a part.

I caressed her face and put my forehead towards her.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I cried whispering to her ear.

~end of nightmare~

I woke up panting and my face drenched in tears. I was covered in sweat, my heart throbbing vastly. I was about to wipe my tears when I felt someone holding my hand. I turned to the side to see Sun Mi fast asleep while holding my hand. I then remembered my nightmare again. I stared at her face sleeping peacefully. I tightened my grip on her.

"I won't ever hurt you again, I promise."

A/N:

Hiiii guys! It's 2020! I hope you enjoyed your time during 2019 and moved on from the troubles in the past. It's now a new year for us to create good memories again. Sorry for not updating, I was really busy with school with the graduation coming up but now our class has ended and its only practices for the graduation. I'll be updating again very soon so I hope you enjoyed this and may you continue to support me and my stories. Comment, and Favourite below.