ch.12

Sun Mi

After what happened to Jimin, I unconsciously check on him from time to time to see if he was alright. I slowed down a bit to make him not hurry and just take his time.

I somehow feel sorry for him. I know that he's probably feeling under pressure right now and a lot of things are bothering him.

I sighed feeling defeated. I can see him improving a bit and that he's trying hard to prove that, but I can't just suddenly accept him and say that I forgive him; for all the things he had done, It's really not that easy to just forget about it.

I glanced at him seeing that his complexion was starting to get better.

Besides, I mustn't forget about that one problem we'd possibly face any time now. I can't just let my guard down just because Jimin's trying to be better.

After all, who knows what might happen when those two meet.

~~~~~~

At school

We finally made it to the classroom after what seems like an forever. Once we entered the classroom, my attention was  caught by a face I haven't seen for days.

I walked towards the 3rd row with Jimin following and taking the space beside me. I sat down, taking off my bag and putting it between me and Jimin.

"Taehyung..." I called.

He slowly turned and smiled at me gently.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you since from the amusement park." I asked sounding a bit of worry.

To tell the truth, I did got worried since its been almost a week since we last saw each other. Our relationship somehow started improving again so I don't want anything ruining that.

"Have I done something that night perhaps that upset you? Was it actually troublesome for you to accompany me that day? I'm sorry." I said clasping both my hands.

"No no no, its not that. Actually its..."

He peaked behind me, looking at Jimin with a troubled face then back to me. He waved his hand for me to come closer so I did. I leaned on closer for him to whisper.

"It's about Anna..." he whispered.

My eyes widened, I snap back to Jimin and stared at him.

'Why does she need to show up now? Why now?' I thought.

I stared at Jimin worriedly.

Our last encounter with Anna was almost 3 weeks ago and so far nothing has happened yet but we can never play safe not knowing when she'll show up.

Just when Jimin's changing for the better. Looks like we'll have to keep our guards up now.

I looked back at Taehyung.

"So? When and where did you saw her?"

"It was the day after we met up for the amusement park. She was inside the store buying something. I know this is weird but I followed her for the whole day." he said looking uncomfortable.

I nod.

"It didn't look like she was trying something that connects to Jimin but I did see her with a couple of guys. There were 4 guys, one looked like her boyfriend or someone keeping her company since he was holding her the entire time. The other 3 guys looked sketchy, or should I say dangerous. They were hanging around the abandoned warehouse not so far from your neighborhood."

My heart sank hearing his last sentence. I felt my body shaking. I couldn't breath. My vision was starting to get hazy.

"Th-that's where..." I bit my lip feeling conscious to finish what I'm about say.

I felt sick in my stomach.

He sighed and stared at me with a painful expression.

"Where Suga hyung died." he mumbled.

I stared at the table, trying to take in what he just said. Does she know? Was she planning this the whole time we were lowering our guard? When will she show up? What if something bad happens again? What if we loose someone again?

Hundreds of questions were roaming my mind that I didn't realise Taehyung calling me.

"Hey..." Taehyung spoke softly, grabbing my hand.

I turned to him slowly. My head was aching and my chest felt heavy.

"It'll be alright, don't worry. I promise that nothing like that will happen again. We can do this okay? I'll protect you. We'll look out for Jimin together."

His voice was gentle as he held my hand, grasping it tightly.

"Don't worry so much about it for now. Just keep an eye on Jimin and I'll make sure that they won't meet. It'll be fine. I promise." he whispered.

I nodded. I felt a bit better after hearing Taehyung said that but I can't help but get worried. I don't want to lose someone else again. I don't want to see that horrifying scene again.

The entire time, my mind was on Anna and Jimin. I can't help thinking of the worst scenarios that could happen. I'm worried for the people who'll get involved in this mess again. I don't want this anymore. I just want it to stop.

I bawled my hand into a fist and kept my head down.

"Why does keep on happening to me?" I mumbled feeling tears fill my eyes.

Jimin

The first and second class passed by rather fast. I glanced at Sun Mi seeing her unfocused. I noticed her acting weird since first period. It looked like something was troubling her.

She kept her head down and sometime glance at me from time to time. She looked at me with this weird expression on her face that looked like she was in pain.

I know I just can't ask her what's wrong or if she's alright since I have no right to that. Its now our break time and therrd only one class left which is still late in the afternoon. Today is Tuesday so we only have 3 subjects for the entire day.

I fixed my things and looked at Sun Mi who was doing the same.

'Maybe I should ask her if she wanted a coffee or something as thank you for taking care of me yesterday.'

"Sun Mi-"

"Are you alright?"

I was cut off when Taehyung walked to her. He put a hand on her arm and asked if she was alright. She nodded while looking down.

"C'mon. I'll treat you for lunch." he said  putting a hand on her back as they walk outside the room.

I stared at the ground and clenched my fist.

"Stupid. There's no way she'd hang out with me."

\\\\\\\\\\

Hiiiii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)) Stay tune for more and always stay safe ♡ Love ya~

Comment, Favorite, and follow!