Ch. 4

Jimin

I know that it was a bit harsh to just leave her like that but it's just annoying already. If she knew what I was like before, she probably won't even look at me. It's better to just let her hate me.

I continued walking even after hearing her yell my name a couple of times.

Why is she so stubborn. Can't she understand by what 'stay away from me' means?

I ignored her until her screaming stopped.

I finally thought she gave up when she screamed once again but this time, her tone was different.

I turned around to see her being held back by a guy and two other. 

I sighed and just continued to walk.

See, that's what she get for being stubborn. This is a great opportunity actually. If I don't save her, I'm sure she'll hate me and that'll stop her from bothering me.

I was walking when I felt an uneasiness. I don't know why but the thought of being ignored and hated by her; I just don't want that to happen.

After all these years of being alone, she's the first girl who really stayed by my side and offered to be her friend, more like forced to be but it doesn't matter.

Although she's annoying, I'm still happy to have at least a single friend who can put up with me.

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

I turned around and quickly ran towards them. When I was nearing them, I stopped when the guy in front stopped too.

I walked slowly towards them when he held up her face. Her face was red and tears kept flowing down.

I was almost near them when his hand which he used to bring her face up, slowly went behind her and brought it inside her shirt.

I noticed her body stiffened up and shake. My blood was boiling so I quicken my pace.

He was about to touch her face with his other hand when I stopped it just in time.

His attention went to mine as I glare at him as hard as I can.

I noticed her face slowly turned towards me. She looks like collapsing anytime. She whimpered a bit making my grip on him tighter.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" I asked my voice getting deep.

"What's up little boy? Are you lost? Perhaps you should find your mommy if you don't wan't getting your pretty face messed up." He teased while holding my head.

They were at least 184 cm making me look small next to them.

I gripped his hand tighter making his face crunch up.

He scoffed, "Looks like we'll have to deal with you first."

He yanked his hand away and released Kosaki.

"Hold her. Make sure she won't get away." he said pushing her to them.

"C'mon little boy. Lets see how tough you are." he motioned his hand to me.

He attacked with a punch while I quickly dodged it. He kept throwing punches while I successfully avoid it all. As he was about to punch, I ducked a bit, gathered all my strength in one arm and punched him at the stomach.

He coughed up a blood as he fell to the ground crunching his stomach.

I stared at his pitiful state with a blank expression. Stepping on his face, I whispered.

"Who's a little boy now?"

I turned to the other two guys who was holding Kosaki.

"Now, why don't you take off your filthy hands off here if you don't want to end up like him."

One of them charged towards me suddenly with a small pocket knife.

He swung it near to my face which almost hit me.

"Huh, looks like you're really stubborn like him."

He charged once again, swinging his knife multiple times.

I did a quick spin to get beside him and too the opportunity to kick his knife.

He lets go of the knife while wincing in pain.

He looked at me with full of hatred. He started charging towards me which I dodged quickly, I did a turn to get behind him and did a spinning hook kick.

He fell to the ground with a thud, a small sighed escaped my mouth as I look at the last guy.

"Now, why don't we make this fast?"

He had frightened look in his face as I walk towards them. As I get nearer, the more he shake.

He finally let go of her and ran as fast as he could.

"Hm. Glad that was over." I said cleaning dirt off my hands.

I looked at Kosaki and she was still shaking in fear.

'Well, i guess she's afraid of me now. Who wouldn't be scared after seeing the guy you hang out with beat up two guys without any mercy?'

I started walking away when I felt someone hug me.

"Kosaki?" I asked dumbfounded.

She was letting out small cries as she hug me.

"Thank you. I though you wouldn't come. I was so scared, so thank you for coming back for me." she sobbed.

A feeling of relief washed over me after hearing how thankful she was.

I thought she would stop talking to mea after seeing all that.

I turned around making her look at me. Her eyes was red and swollen, her cheeks wet from the tears and her face red from crying.

I pat her head and bent down.

"I guess I did enjoy at the carnival after all." I smiled.

She sniffed, a small smile plastered on her face.

She then hugged me which was a surprised.

"Thank you. Really."

I smiled and stroked her hair.

"Anything for a friend."

~~~~~~~

HI GUYSSSSS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND WAITING UP TILL NOW. SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES. I NEVER EXPECTED SENIOR HIGH LIFE WOULD BE BUSIER THAN I THOUGHT. ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE. ALSO FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING OF MY SITUATION. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND SHOW LOVE TO MY STORIES AND UPCOMING STORIES.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR CHINGUS :))