Ch. 11

Sun Mi

We were now on our neighbourhood but it was still raining hard. I was distracted from my thoughts when Jimin suddenly grabbed my arm. 

I looked at him surprised.

"Uhhh we're here." he said.

I turned to the house and realized it was mine. 

"But I should bring you home first. You'll get drenched if I go now. "

"It's fine. My house is just a couple blocks away anyway. I'll just make a run for it." he assured with a gentle smile, handing me the umbrella.

I sighed and look back at my house. 

"Please hold." I said taking out the gate keys and opening it. 

I looked back at him and smiled. He stared at me with confusion. 

I put both my hands above my head and ran as fast as I can on the doorstep. 

"Uh...wait!" He yelled when I started running.

I arrived on the doorstep and looked back at him. 

"Just take it! Return it to me tomorrow." I yelled wiping the rain of my face.

He just stared at me, his mouth slightly opened. 

Slowly his expression turned into a smile, his eyes softened. 

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow."

BADUMP

I felt my heart throb. I watched him as he started walking away until he was out of sight.

I entered the house holding my chest.

'What was that for. There's no way I'll see him in that way.'

I brought up my hand and stared at it. It was the hand that Jimin was holding in the infirmary. I closed it and clenched my hand. 

"There's just no way....I can't....There's no way I would look at him in that perspective." 

Jimin

I went home home with Sun Mi's umbrella. I never would've thought that she would care or maybe she just did that out of pity.

Wether it was out of sincerity or pity, I couldn't care less anymore. Its a nice feeling knowing that somehow, she'll probably maybe at least forgive me.

I arrived at my house and let the umbrella open for it to dry out. I walked in to the kitchen and took out what to eat for dinner.

It was 9:30 when I decided to head upstairs for bed. My parents were out of town so I had the whole house to myself. I wanted to start treating them better, after all they've went through because of me, I wanted to at least make it up to them.

I went to my social media and saw that Sun Mi had posted something, and yes I am following her in social media. It was a picture of her window side while it was raining. Her caption caught my eye.

"I may not like the rain but today wasn't too bad."

Seeing her post made me smile a bit thinking that she might be referring to me. Although I didn't want to hope that much, it felt a little bit nice knowing that she still cared for me, even if its a tinsy bit.

I am hoping that one day, everything will be okay. I hoped that I could be friends Sun Mi or even at least make her forgive me. If possible, I hope I could talk to Taehyung and Jungkook again like the old days.

I was staring at my ceiling thinking about all the things I did. Everything came crumbling down to me. I know that what I did to them was unforgivable but I just wished they could less hate me and let me prove to them that I'll change.

I felt stupid and angry at myself for ruining my life and my friends' just because of a girl.

I accept that changing and proving them that I'll change is hard but I know I have to start from the bottom to gain their forgiveness. I'd do anything to make them forgive me at least.

I alarmed my phone and put it on the bed side. I went to sleep thinking about all the things I'd do to make them forgive me.

~~~~~

Next day

Jimin

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I turned it off and sat up. Today was the end of the week so the schedule for classes is only till 3. I got up, fixed my bed and went to the bathroom for a shower.

After the shower, I wore some black jeans, white shirt and a denim jacket to partner up with some boot shoes. I then blow dry my hair before going downstairs for a quick breakfast.

I ate some cereal and bread while scanning through my phone. It was 7:30 and first period doesn't start till 8:30 so I decided to watch some t.v. for 30 minutes before leaving for school.

I brought Sun Mi's umbrella and put it inside my bag. I locked the house and walked to school. As I was walking, I saw Sun Mi locking her front gate.

I stopped not knowing if I should greet her or not. Before I thought of something, she looked my way.

She looked surprised but quickly relaxed.  She then smiled and waved a hand which I greeted back. I didn't expect she'd still talk to me. I thought for sure she would avoid talking to me.

I bowed slightly and began walking. She was walking ahead of me while humming. The street was quiet, some cars drove by but over all it was quiet. It felt peaceful and after how many years, I finally felt relaxed. I stared at her back as she walks, the breeze slightly brushing her hair as she tuck it in behind her ear.

Each step was like an echo that rang to my ear. It was soothing yet scary. I felt anxious that this relaxing feeling would be gone in an instant. I once again remembered my nightmare.

I scowled and clenched my chest, looking at the floor, I suddenly felt dizzy. I want this feeling to disappear. I wanted it to go away. It's painful and scary.

"I'm scared." I whispered feeling my stomach churn.

I realized I was having trouble breathing and was sweating when a hand reached out to me.

"Jimin, is something wrong? Are you okay?"

I looked up slowly.

I saw Sun Mi's face filled with worry and confusion.

"I'm fine." I whispered, slowly standing up.

"Okay then, but take it easy okay? If you're not feeling good, you can just stay at home and I'll the teacher for your absence." she said in a worried tone.

I smiled to assure her and shook my head.

"Thank you but I'm good."

She looked at me hesitantly before finally saying okay.

She started walking ahead but this time slowly, she also takes small glances at me to make sure I was okay.

I chuckled catching her taking small peaks.

'Just how kind can you even get.' I thought as a small smile appear on my lips.

~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this and maybe even helped brighten you moods with this community quarantine. I hope you're all safe and taking care of your health :)) Stay tune to more unexpected events ♡

Follow, Favorite and Comment ♡♡♡♡