Approval

Next morning the newspaper's cover was set, a big audience to black hood – that was what he was calling himself –, but Ellie still thinks Angel of Darkness suits him better.

"Say something, Ellie!" Betty yelled.

"He's targeting sinners!" Polly desesperated.

"You're not a sinner! Ellie, please!"

The blonde looked up from her phone, "Aren't we all sinners?"

"What?" Her sister widened her eyes, slightly, "Are you even listening to yourself?"

"She's right! I'm an unwed mother carrying my cousin's babies!" Polly yelled, "I'm the role model of a sinner!"

Alice stood up, dropping her book, "That's it! Only over my dead body you're running away to some farm and give birth in a barn, no doubt!"

"It may be over your dead body, Mom, but it certainly won't be over mine and my babies."

Once Polly walked away, Ellie couldn't help but admit to agree with her sister; not about the fact that she was the role model of a sinner, because that of probably Ellie herself, doing drugs – the exact same thing that got Moose shot –, hanging with the Serpents, the blonde was like a walking target in that moment.

She was scared, even tho outside she was just... a blank page.

"I'll talk to her." Hal said, while following Polly.

"You too, Eleanor?" Alice put her hands on her hips, "What is wrong with you?"

"Maybe we should all do that..." Ellie almost whispered.

"Do what?" Betty asked, sounding angry, "What is that exactly?"

She looked up from her phone, "Leave Riverdale."

In the afternoon, Eleanor found herself knocking at Archie's door, feeling the need to check on him, probably he had already read the newspaper.

"El," He let her in, "why didn't you tell me?"

"I heard about it yesterday. I was trying to find a way to tell you until -."

"Until I had to read the cover your mother made first thing in the morning." Archie accused.

She turned around, facing her boyfriend, "I'm so sorry..."

"It's ok." 

"No, it isn't." Ellie shook her head, "I was the worst girlfriend ever."

"No," The ginger take a hold of her hand, "you're just scared, and that's ok."

Yes, she was. Eleanor was so scared that  while sitting on her bed, that night, after dressing up in her confy clothes, Ellie decided to check on her boyfriend for the second time that day.