one.

"i just needed comfort," jia sobbed into the man's handkerchief, then wiping her tears because she felt so vulnerable when she cries in front of the man she doesn't even know.

by now they were sitting on the sidewalk, jia crying while the man was listening.

"did something happen? what's the problem?" the man asked. "i wish i knew what the problem was so it would be easier to me to actually get this out of myself," she said with a monotonous tone. "i can't take it anymore, my depression is slowly devouring me."

"no!" the man interjected, "don't let it get to you because you're stronger than your depression, you're bigger than your depression," he said. "i know you can fight it so please,"

"don't give up."

jia started to tear up again.

"who are you anyway?"

"i'm jung hoseok, you?"

"kang jia."

"if you don't mind, i'll be living with you starting today," hoseok said.

jia pulled out a "what-the-fuck?" face.

"why though?" she asked.

"i'm bored out of my mind in my house, i just figured that it would be fun to crash in yours," he said.

"i barely even know you! you might be some thief or a rapist or some shit. how do you expect me to trust you?" she retorted.

"or i could be the man who saved you life," he said like she owes him something. jia started to blush out of embarrassment.

"fine."