four.

jia was awoken by the smell of eggs and bacon located at her dining table. the aroma of the coffee was lingering too. her stomach suddenly made a noise, signaling that she was hungry.

"good morning, jia," hoseok greeted with a smile. he then looked at her from head to toe, realizing that she was just on her shirt and panties and wasn't wearing any bra. he blushed. "um, you might wanna cover yourself up."

jia was still half awake, unaware of her surroundings and self. she tilted her head at hoseok, slowly realizing what he just meant and ran back to her bedroom.

"you're so fucking dumb, jia!" she screamed at herself.

she wore her bra and shorts.

suddenly hoseok knocked.

"if you're ready and free from embarrassment, you can eat breakfast with me. i'll wait for you."

after five minutes, she got out of her room and sat down the dining table.

"forget what you just saw."

"i think i'll be seeing it everyday, how am i supposed to forget?"

"shut the fuck up!"

she realized that it's been a while since she ate with someone. he may not be special, but this moment is to her. she started to tear up, but held it in, eating the bacon and eggs that were so delicious.

it reminded her how her mother used to cook for her.

-

a/n;;
i make art.

a/n;;i make art

this is tae.