ten.

hoseok was leading the way, jia walking beside him. they had quite a height difference. it's been like this since they were kids.

"did you know that i used to tease you because you're so small," hoseok chuckled. jia pouted. "i am not small!" she retorted. "and that's what you always tell me as an excuse," hoseok added. "you're just tall!" jia crossed her arms as hoseok laughed.

oh, how he missed this.

they finally arrived at their first destination, their high school. as she looked at the building in front of her, she began to reminisce some memories she spent here.

"i remember some things," jia said. hoseok looked at her with a shocked gaze. "i remember how i used to be a good student," she added. "i remember that i'm also good at playing sports, especially softball," she chuckled. the guy beside him smiled. "you were so good at it," he said.

"oh! i also remember being with a guy? i mean, whenever class ends, we always walk together as we go home, i don't seem to visualize the face," she placed her chin between her thumb and index finger, trying to figure out who she was with, but to no avail, she wasn't able to figure it out. hoseok looked hopeful as he knew that she was starting to remember.

"don't worry, we have many places to go to. now let's go to the next destination!" hoseok held her wrist and walked away from the building. it took jia by surprise and she almost tripped, luckily she was able to catch herself.

"hey! slow down, i almost tripped! i have short legs you know!" she screamed at him. "you finally admit that you're small," hoseok laughed out loud. "shut up!"

this feels like déjà vu.

-

a/n;;
another update !!