six.

"you know, i'm starting to fall in love with you," hoseok said bluntly. jia's eyes grew wide as she slowly process what he just stated.

"what?!?" she exclaimed in disbelief. she then composed herself and laughed. "you're kidding, hoseok. i know you are," she said. "cut it out!"

she looked at hoseok, seeing that he has a straight face pulled out.

"you don't know what you're talking about, dude," she retorted. "i mean, it's only been a month since you've been here," she added.

"you're just thinking like that because you've gotten used to me, plus all you see is me," she stated. "maybe it's just infatuation, not love, nor anything at all!"

"i mean it's crazy how you can fall in love with someone in a short period of time, like i don't even know, you don't even fucking know them fully yet!" she exclaimed, thinking that she was being hysterical. "you don't even know me that much yet, hoseok, you have yet to learn about me. you don't know what you're saying, you dumbo," she laughed out loud, realizing that hoseok wasn't speaking or retorting back at her.

she waited for about five minutes. this was the most uncomfortable and awkward silence that they both shared each other.

although, it seems like hoseok was thinking deeply on something.

until he finally spoke up.

"yeah, maybe i'm just crazy for falling in love with the girl i knew since i was like, four or something. maybe i'm just crazy for falling in love with the girl i knew for years."