three.

the thoughts just wouldn't go away at this point. she's going crazier and crazier every minute. her mind is too much for her to handle. she can't take this anymore.

jia stood up from her bed, her feet feeling the cold floor. with every step it gets colder and colder. she went to her desk, opening the small box that she kept inside her desk drawer.

a blade shined, reflecting the light from the outside of her house. she wanted to end her pain so bad but she knows this wouldn't really kill her, maybe just subside or substitute the pain she's feeling right now.

suddenly, hoseok appeared out of the blue, opening the door, startling her and making her drop the blade to the ground. she then hid it under her foot.

"where can i sleep?"

"the couch."

"are you kidding me?"

"nah."

"okay."

"i'm kidding, you can sleep at the guest room, just find out where it is."

"okay, thanks."

hoseok smiled at her but she just stared blankly at the dark.

"goodnight, jia. don't do anything stupid or i would kill you," hoseok said, leaving her room afterwards.

she then locked her room, annoyed by the fact that the guy couldn't knock.

she then got back to her business and picked the blade up, hovering it above her wrist. tears started to fill her eyes up as she saw her scars that weren't quite yet healed, some were still fresh.

this is the first time that she was hesitating.