epilogue.

"hurry up, jia!" hoseok called out her wife. he was impatiently waiting for her on the living room, excited for their picnic. "can you wait a second?" jia shouted back, then coming out of their room.

her husband looked at her from head to toe, admiring jia. he couldn't believe that this girl was her wife and the mother of their child. she was breathtakingly beautiful.

"what are you looking at? let's go!" jia giggled. hoseok shook his son for him to wake up. "we're ready to go bomie," he said softly. the little boy slowly opened his eyes. "picnic?" he said. jia nodded with a smile.

bomseok opened his arms, signaling jia to carry him. she complied, welcoming her son in her arms. hoseok then stood up to the couch, then both walking out of the house, locking the door.

"he's gotten heavier," jia told hoseok, he chuckled in response. "want me to carry him?" he asked and jia nodded, handing the boy to him, but as she was doing so, their son squirmed. "no, i want mommy," he said, pulling out an angry face to his dad. "fine," hoseok crossed his arms. jia just laughed.

they arrived to their destination. hoseok placed a blanket on the ground and took out the food from the basket and put them on the blanket. jia sat bomseok down the blanket, making him reach out to the delicious food that was presented to him.

years have passed by, months had flew by, days went on and hoseok still can't forget the day that jia almost killed herself. he wondered what could've happened if he didn't. he would probably not be here by now.

and he was grateful that he saved her.