Chapter 1🌸

Minhye POV

"Let's play with them!," Jungri shouted. I looked over who was Jungri pointed. Urghh..boys. I shook my head in no.

"You go ahead play with them," i said and she pouted. I don't want to play with the boys.

"Please...For me..," she showed me her puppy eyes and pouted. That isn't cute at all. I sighed and agreed since she was my bestie. We walked towards them. I crossed my arms against my chest while Jungri was jumping happily.

"Can we join?," she asked and they all agreed. I rolled my eyes. I just followed them in whatever games they played. They wanted to play hide and seek. I didn't refuse and just tag along.

"You guys hide while i'll seek for you guys, Okay?," Taehyung said smiling sheepishly. He started to count and all of us quickly a place to hide. I went to the playground and hid behind those slides since it was big.

"Oh, Sorry..i thought there was no one," i said as i saw a boy with a coconut hair sitting behind the slides.

"Guys!! i'm going to find you!," Taehyung shouted. Shit. Then i felt a grip pulling me behind the slide. I looked at him and he putted his index finger against his lips. Asking me to shut up. Our face was inch away and my heart was racing so fast. He was too looking at me. In the eyes.

"Come out! Come out where ever you are!," again Taehyung shouted. He was near us. I was panicking and afraid that he could find us. Suddenly, he went near my face. My heart racing so bad that it could explode any minute.

"Stay here," he whispered and went out from our hiding place. I was shocked.

"Aha! I found you Jungkook!," Jungkook? Is that his name? Cute. I peek a little and saw that Jungkook was sitting under the tree and resting himself after he got caught. I must help him since he helped me earlier. I looked around and making sure that the coast was clear. I went out from the hiding place and went to Jungkook. He saw me and his eyes went big.

"What are you doing here? I thought i asked you to stay?," he said while whispering. I didn't say anything and just held his wrist and pulling him away from the tree and hiding again. He was still staring at me with a shock expression. Then, he looked down and followed by me. I was still holding his wrist. My face became red and i immediately let go of his wrist.

"Sorry..," i said. I got embarrassed and looked away trying to avoid his stare. Quit staring at me!

"What the?! Did Jungkook ran away?! Who save him?!," Taehyung whine. He went back to the tree after he found someone else. Jimin and Jungri. Well, That was fast? Did they hide together? Jungri likes Jimin?! What? Or they were just bad at hiding? Whatever.

This coconut boy still staring at me. I can't hold it so i looked at him then he suddenly kissed me. In the cheeks. I was froze. He realize what he did and his face got red. He whisper something before went out from our hiding place.

"Thank you," that's what he whispered to me. My heart was racing like crazy. Mom..your daughter just got a kiss in the cheek by a guy! In middle school!! Like heol!!

"Aha! There's Jungkook!! Wait..i saw something behind that bush," he said which wake me up from my day dreaming. Did he said behind the bush? Shit! He must've seen me. I heard his footstep was getting near and getting near

"Yah! Taehyung!! Jungkook's running away!," Jimin shouted.

"What?! Not again!," his footstep was fading means he was far from me. I release a relief sigh and hid properly. Wait! Why am i too scared of being found? This is just a game! I peek out from the bush and looked at Jungri who was talking with Jimin happily. What a couple.

"Aha! Got you! Again!," Taehyung shouted. "Stay here! Now..where's Minhye?," he looked around the park and behind the slides which was our previous hiding place. I was getting tired so i surrender my self so i could go home.

"I'm here!," i said and he looked at me. He smiles widely and ran towards me.

"You made a good choice for surrendering," he said and brought me to the tree. He started to count to make sure found all of us. "I win!," he cheered for himself while us just watching him jumping up and down proudly. "You kids better learn from the master of the seek if you're it," he winked and i rolled my eyes. Pffttt..if i didn't surrender, maybe i was the winner.

"Well, I had a lot of fun but i'm tired so..see you guys next time!," i said and walked back home. My house wasn't that far from the park. It took me almost 5 minutes. I forgot that Jungri was with them. I left her there. Oops!

The next day as usual, i woke up and did my morning routine before walking to school. I waited for Jungri and we both walked towards the bus station.

"How could you left me alone with them, yesterday!," she whines. I rolled my eyes. "Luckily, there was Jimin who was kindly walk me home," she said while her eyes were sparkling. It's obvious that she likes him. "Jungkook ask you out to a new year festival! Don't you dare refuse!,"

I kept quiet. I was shock that he ask me out. Should i go or not? I guess i should try. He seems nice and different. "When?,"

"7 o'clock at the Big clock near the park!," she said and i nodded. I tried to hide my smile.

Jungri was in the class while i was at my locker trying to find my note book. Then, a guy came to me. He was asking me out but i refuse. Then he kept trying and trying until i was annoyed.

"We could give a try? Please..Minhye...," he begged. I slam my locker and turned around to face him.

"This is why i hate boys! You guys are just so annoying! Don't you understand?! I don't want to go out with you or any guys! Because they all are just the same!," i shouted. He looked shocked and walked away with a sad expression. Then, A familiar figure walked behind him made me shook. Is that..Jungkook? Did he heard what i said? No!..why did i shouted! I just hope he didn't hear what i said. I walked back to my class with uneasy feeling.

The day of the festival have come and i was waiting for Jungkook at the big clock. He will show up, right? Please. It's 7 already. I should wait 30 minutes more. I waited and waited until it was getting darker. He didn't showed up. I decide to went home. Guess he heard what i said. I really wanted to tell him that he was different. It's all a misunderstanding.

"I'm home..," i said and went straight to my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I should tell him tomorrow. i got up and went to change into my pyjamas. I hope tomorrow will turn out great. I slowly close my eyes and off to dream world.

I was searching for Jungkook on lunch time but he didn't appear. The lunch time was over as the bell rings. I sadly walk towards my class but i stopped when i heard someone mention Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?," the boy asked. Maybe Jungkook's friend.

"Jungkook told me that he was transfering to a new school," the boy's friends answered. I was eavesdropping became shook. He transfered?

"When?," He asked again.

"Last night," i couldn't hear it anymore so walk into my class disappointedly. He transfered to a new school last night? But why? Is it because of me? I sighed.

XXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXX

Heyy!! I publish a new fanfic!! It's Jungkook's fanfic this time~~ hope you enjoy this fanfic~

Sorry for the wrong spelling, grammar error and vocab error. I'm still in proses of learning.

Chaw~♡