Chapter 6🌸

Minhye POV

"You were awesome, earlier" Jungkook compliment suddenly. I didn't get it the first time but then i remember what happen

"I was just giving my opinion, nothing much" i said with a lower voice.

"That's good tho" he said and then it became awkward again. "I hope next year, we will be classmate again" he said bluntly. I looked at him surprised at his words.

"You..you want to be the same class with me?" i asked while blushing. He didn't answer instead he kept quiet. The train came and automatically break the silence with it's loud sound.

We walked into the train. He was acting all cool but i was trembling inside. This is a heart attack.

I walked out the train and started to walked my home direction and he went the opposite. My organs calm down. I smiled like an idiot at his compliment. 'you were awesome, earlier' . I sigh with satisfaction.

Finally, the exam has come and i studied super hard so i'll get into the same class as Jungkook. He is a total genius. He maybe in the top class next year.

I answer the exam calmly and did my best. I poured so much effort into it so i'll pass.

On our lunch time, we would usually study and revising our lesson for the next exam which will be Chemistry. I'm no good in it. I've failed many times but my marks were increasing and it was getting better than the last time. I just hope i'll get better score on this one.

The summer holidays were just around the corner, after 1 week and it'll be the end of the school.

I've made plans with Jungri about what should we do on our holidays. I know it was too early but i just couldn't wait. I already made a list of it so i could remember them all. They were so abundantly that only few of it i can memorised.

The last day of exam has ended, i was in my room, thinking what should i do. Should i be texting Jungri about the due of our meeting? I recall all the places that i wanted to go, inside of me just got excited. Summer Holidays would be starting by tomorrow, maybe i should prepare my cloths early for tomorrow event? Our class decide to make a meeting event only for the whole classmates. To make a revelry as the current year will be ending and will be replace with a new year.

The time passes fastly after i went to sleep. Just when i open my eyes, it was finally the day that every human being has been waiting for. The great,jovial and a freshing day.

I jumped out from my bed towards the bathroom for a nice warm bath. Letting the heated water to refresh the tired muscles.

So sudden, today's bath was the most refreshing bath i ever took. Maybe it was the cause of thinking too much thoughts while bathing or too stress until i can't enjoy the water running down my unclothed body.

I got dresses up, wore some simple make up and filled my sling bag with my wallet, phone, power bank and of course, charger cables.

I spray a little of my perfume then, i left the house locked. I walked towards the venue for the party but i have a hard time to get there. Luckily, Jungri haven't arrived there either so we went together to the party.

It was so beautiful, the way they decorate it. It looks simple but nice. They picked white theme.

They even have a pool here. While i was admiring the place, my eyes caught on someone. He was talking with his friends happily. He laughs and shows his bunny teeth.

"Minhye, Let's eat!" Jungri said and drag me towards a table which contains so many desserts and food.

She picked so many food and her plate was full. I took a few because i don't eat much like her.