Chapter 10🌸

Jungkook POV

I sighed in frustration and squeezed my eyes tightly. I didn't meant everything. I was trying to say that i want start a new life as Ken. I don't want her to look back, searching for me. I want her to look at me as Ken. Not the cowardly Jungkook. Nonetheless, she thought i hate her.

"Idiot!" i yelled and heavily sighed.

"Are you okay?" a cute voice suddenly appears. I turned around and found Chumi stood behind me. Lately, she's been appearing everywhere.

"Yeah, i was just..what are you doing here?" i didn't want to talk about what happened so i decide to change the topic.

"I was getting a fresh air then, i saw you. Yelling, sighing. Do you have any problems? You can share them with me if you want?" she started to come closer. I move back a little trying to create a gap between us.

"I was just worry about the essay thing" i lied. She nodded as she understood.

"I could help with your apology essay" she offers. I shook my head to reject her offer.

"I can do it on my own. Plus, the teacher said we are forbidden to ask for help since it was our fault" i said and smiled.

"I see.." she mumbled. She then smiled "Good luck then!" with that she left.

I watch as she slowly fading from my sight. I release a relief sigh. I shook my and lowered my head.

Minhye POV

The hours past , the minutes passing and the seconds flowing yet i still haven't finish my apology letter. I'm screwed.

"Whyyy!" i whine and laid my head on the table.

"Want some help?" a familiar voice said. I rolled my eyes and lifted my head feeling a bit irritated.

"No. I can do it by myself" i said while still not looking at the person.

"Okay then. Don't regret it. I'm submitting mine then" he starts to walk away and i stopped him.

"Okay, fine!" i said in defeat.

"What is it?" he sarcastically asked.

"Help me with the letter" i said not looking at him.

"What did you say?" he again asked.

"Please.." i look at him and plead. He chuckles and sat in front of me.

"Okay" he smiles at me. "About earlier , i'm sorry" i said apologizing.

"It's fine" i smiled at him and we started doing my letter.

2 hours passed and the letter was done. I smiled in satisfied at our work. I look at Jungkook who was sipping his coffee for the 10th times.

"Thanks. Let's submit" i said and stood up.

"Minhye, wait!" he said before i walk even further. I turned my head around and looked at him.

"What? Are you not submitting?" i asked. I furrow my brows.

"I will. Just that , i was planning to..." before he could even finish his sentence, he was interrupted by his phone. He answered it and left me.

I was curious to know who was the caller so i eavesdropped their conversation. He kept saying 'Minhee'. Is that the caller's name? Of course , it would be impossible if a pet name is Minhee.

He was taking a long time so i decide to submit my letter rather than waiting for him to finish whatever he was going to say.

I was walking back towards the room where i shared with Chumi and Jungri but stopped as someone was blocking my way.