Chapter 5🌸

Minhye POV

I walked into the class as usual and sat beside Jungri.

"Hey minhye! I heard that we will get a new classmate!" she said cheerfully.

"Really? Is it a boy?" she shook her head. I nodded as i know that the new classmate will be a girl.

The morning starts with our home room teacher went in with a short brownish haired girl. She has a big eye and cute face.

"Good Morning class! As you can see that we have a new student! Please introduce yourself dear" the teacher said politely.

"Hi and good morning! I'm Lee Chumi. Please take a good care of me!" with that she bowed.

"Okay! Please take your seat Miss Lee" she said and Chumi walked towards an empty seat.

"wow..seems fragile" i whispered to Jungri and she nodded as she agrees. I mean by fragile was like she seems so..kid like. Something like that.

The school goes on very well for us but not for her, Chumi. I've been observing her and these classmates. They treat Chumi like they've once treat it on me. And i don't want that anymore. Jungri and i changes school because people like them. It hurts you know. Saying, whispering behind you about you not being you in front of the boys but that's what you are in real life. I'm lucky to have someone who always got my back.

On lunch time, we say that Chumi brought her pink and cute lunch box. She seems like she hasn't made any friends yet. When she was about to walk out the door, there was 2 boys standing in front of it, talking. They were saying something to Chumi and she thanked them? Maybe about those lunch box because their eye kept eyeing it.

Then, i looked at the girls in the classroom. They started to gathered and..talking. judging Chumi what's what and what's not.

"look at Chumi..Urghh..i already hate her" said Jaehwi. Well Jaehwi was the queen in this classroom. She was the visual for this classroom or what soever that made this classroom popular. She's like fucking rich and always got more friends because of her i don't know. Beauty or wealthy.

"I know right. She's acting all cute in front of the boys to get their attention" Nina said. I froze at her word. My heart beats so fast as i remember that sentences.

Jungri notices that and she calmed me down. "It's okay..i'm here. Forget about it, okay?" i breathe heavily like i just ran a marathon. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly even if it's kind of shaky. I smiled at her as a thank you. She nodded as she understands.

"Let's go..i..i can't hear it anymore" i said while stood up from my seat. Followed by Jungri. She's a really good friend.

It has been a week Chumi moved here and she still have no friends. The girls was still gossiping and judging her. I wonder if the girls are true about it or it was her natural self?.

"Minhye, Mr. Choi wants your help carrying the papers" i nodded and sighed. Being the class president is hard.

"Want me to help you? I'm sure it'll be heavy" Jungri offered but i refused.

"Maybe just a few books or papers. If i need you, i'll call you, okay?" she nodded. I left the classroom but before i do, i saw a scene where two boys were asking Chumi to join them for lunch. She refuses and said that she'll eat with her friends while showing her cute smile.

"So, She does have friends" Jaehwi said.

"Imaginary friends" Nina added and followed by loud laughs from their gangs.

I shook my head and went to the Teacher's office to meet Mr.Choi.

While i was on my way there, i saw Chumi eating alone outside the cafeteria. The weather was cold how come she can eat alone outside here? I thought she was eating with her friends?

Under the Hut | jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें