ANNOUNCEMENT

Hii readers !

First of all , i'm sorry for the late update. I know that i made all of you wait for so long. I have an important exam to faced previously so i couldn't update this story.

For those who just started to read this book , thank you so much for having a little interest in my not-so-fantastic story. I hope you could be patient for the upcoming updates.

However , thanks for following and reading this book. I appriciate every single one of my readers who vote and who is being a silent reader.

Well , that is not what i was going o annouce. Since my examination has ended and i have all the time in my world to continue updating, i will be update a new chapter.

But *this is the main point of this announcement y'all* this book will have a little bit difference going on.

I'm going to change the storyline. Certain chapters will be edited. The title and the main character will not be change. The synopsis will be edit too.

I hope you will be patient as the changes is on the go. So please enjoy my other book while waiting. You'll know how the story is going to change.

I just got this idea 10 minutes ago. So be ready for the changes readers. You may re-read to make sure it's different if you don't believe me.

So , i'm sorry for disappointing you readers who patiently waited for the update. I'm so sorry for taking a long period to update. Thankyouu so much for waiting.

Keep supporting this book and keep voting! Thankyouu again!!

Love you readers !!

As always ,

Chaw~♡