Chapter 14🌸

Minhye POV

After school, the class made a discussion about the festival. They were given a chance on saying their opinion and ideas how should we decorate the classroom.

"How about we arrange the tables and covered them with vintage sheets so it'll look like restaurants tables?,"

"I have an idea! Lets make the boys wear a maid dress costume and the girls wears the waiter suits!"

"Yeah and the girls take orders , boys serve their meal!,"

"Let's put fairy light around the class and make the classroom dark. We'll get that romantic feeling!,"

"Let's serve 5 different dishes and in the menu we only put those. It'll be easy for us though,"

"Let's put desserts too! I'll bring red velvet cupcakes and cakes!,"

"I'll bring apple pie cake!,"

"I'll bring chocolate fountain and strawberries,"

"I'll bring the drinks,"

And many more opinion from them. I didn't have the mood to talk or joined them in the discussion. My mind was blank so i decide to kept quiet.

After 2 hours of discussing some shits. We finally agree and started decorating next week. The festival was 2 weeks more and the principle gave us a school off to decorate. Only to decorate the class before the festival started.

They agreed on many ideas. Like the boys wears maid dresses and girls wears suit and tie, the 5 different menus, the romantic feeling for night time but a cute restaurant at the day time, free gifts after they visited, etc.

Jungkook was there two but like me, he was silence all day. I don't know why but lately, someone names 'Minhee' keep calling him like every single hour. Well not really. He would be on the phone with her for 20 minutes. How long is that?! Me and Jungri only calls each other and talk for about 5 or 10 minutes. That 20 minutes talk made me curious. I know that Chumi notice it too and she must be insanely jealous.

I was excited about something, Jungkook was going to wear a maid dress costume! I can't wait to see that though. He must be really 'cute' looking in those dresses.

I told Jungri about Jimin. She told me that he studied at other Highschool in seoul because their family have to move there. Talking about Jimin, i was waiting for him at the street where we bumped this morning. I want to replace his coffee but i don't know what kind of coffee he was having this morning. I know that Jimin really loves to drink coffee. He drinks coffee for breakfast, lunch and when he wants to stay up all night to study. For Dinner he drinks kinds of juice. He has a very weird taste on drinks.

I've been waiting for 5 minutes but still he hasn't appear. After 3 more minutes, he arrived. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Sorry i'm late!," he said while panting hard. He must be running all the way here just to make himself thirsty and bought more coffee for him.

"I thought you didn't want the coffee," i said and smirking at him. He stood straight while looking at me.

"Who said i didn't want it?," he crosses his arms over his chest while looking at me with a where-is-my-coffee look.

"Let's go," i said and the both of us walking towards the nearest cafe. We sat on the empty sit and ordered drinks for the both of us.

"So how's your new school?," i asked after the waiter walked away with our orders.

"Fine but still i missed you guys," he whines and fake crying. I giggled at his reaction and furrowed my brows

"Wait , do you know about Jungkook has come back?," i asked in curiousness.