Chapter 9🌸

Minhye POV

I slowly open my eyes as i felt something soft under my head. I looked around merely to find Jungri and Chumi was sleeping beside me. I sat up and notice that we were out from the woods. We were in our rooms. I slowly got up but i landed on my butt. I almost forgot that my foot was injured.

"Minhye? You're awake?" a soft voice said. I turned and looked at Chumi. She was rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"I'm sorry. Did i wake you up?" i asked. She shook her head.

"Why aren't you sleeping? Is your foot okay?" She asked while pointing at my foot.

"It'll should be fine by tomorrow. Don't worry. It's a small injury tho" i assured her with a smile.

"That's good to know" She smiled innocently at me. "Minhye, can i ask you something?" her smile slowly fades.

"Sure, go ahead" i looked at her patiently.

"Well, how long have you know Ken? You both seems close tho" she said. "Ah, don't get me wrong. I'm just asking" she laughs nervously.

"Ken? Hmm..we've been close since.." the memory of our middle school came into my mind.

"We weren't that close tho. I hate boys back then so i don't talk much to them nor Ken" i explain and smile to her.

"But why?" she looked at me curiously.

"What why? Why i hate boys or Why i don't talk to Ken back then?" i asked her back.

"Why did you hated boys back then?"

I went quiet for awhile. Hesitate to tell her about why i hated boys back then. It wasn't about they were annoying or they were so rough. It was just they sometimes can be so heartless. They can break someone's heart just like that. They can make someone suffer. But after i met Jungkook, i change my thought about them. Not everyone was like that. They weren't the same.

"Minhye?" i was startled by her voice.

"Sorry" i smiled at her.

"I'm sorry if my question made you offended. Let's go to sleep" she said and laid down on her back.

I did the same. I stared at the ceiling. Why did she asked me about Jungkook so sudden? Does she likes him? I shook my head to throw those thoughts away. Get some sleep, Minhye.

We are standing in front of Mr.Choi and another teacher. I recognize him. He was the one who told Jungkook and i to write those apology essay.

"Today's activity is simple! We're just going to clean this camp area. No competition. We'll be doing it for exactly 3 hours. Let's not waste the time and let's start!" He said and everyone begins to picked up trash, wipe the windows and just some cleaning.

Chumi POV

I saw Ken picking up trash alone. I decide to help him plus this is my opportunity to get close to him.

"Hi, can i help?" i said to get his attention.

"Hi, Chumi. Why not?" he smiles and my heart races.

I helped him picking up the trash and throw them into a big plastic bag. I was too focus on picking up, i didn't realise that i was picking up the same trash as Ken. We looked at each other. I stare deeply into his eyes and my face became flushed red. My cheeks was burning. I let go and looked away.

"Sorry.." i said and nervously smile.

"It's fine" he calmly said and continue his work.

Minhye POV