Chapter 19🌸

Minhye POV

"What?! You rent a room?" Jungri was shocked to hear the news that i told her.  I chuckled and a little slight of guilty too. She's my bestfriend and i am hiding things from her. Keeping secrets, she must felt so useless right now.

"I'm so sorry Jungri. I didn't mean to hide this from you i just dont know how should i tell you and i'm scared to know what you're reaction will be. I'm afraid that you wouldn't agree on me renting a room" i explained because i know thats what she wanted to hear and to know. Why did i do this to her.

"Hey. I won't judge. I'm always here to support you. I'm not going to stop you if you're doing somehing right. If you've done something wrong , i can give you advices" she said holding my hand.

"I'm sorry Jungri" i plead.

"it's okay just no more secrets between us okay?" She said fiercely. I nodded slowly and she smiled.

"So, who's your roommate? "She asked in curiousity.

"Actually i'm not sure who but the landlord said it is a girl tho" i said and drink my coffee.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because i never see her yesterday. Maybe she was out or sleeping in her room? I don't know" i said. I didn't want to talk about my roommate for now. I have to think about my stuff. And my aunty. How am i supposed to tell them properly. I dont want them to feel like i didn't like staying there.

"Hey! Earth to Minhye. What are you thinking about? I'm talking to you" she called me out. And i was snapped out from my thoughts.

"What? Sorry i was thinking about how to explain to my aunt later on" i grin and scratch my nape.

"I was saying that if the room is empty maybe i could rent in?" She suggested.

"That would be wonderful! At least i dont have to find a roommate" i agreed with her suggestion.

"And we could live together!" She exclaimed.

"I know! That would be fun" i said and smiled to her.

I'll asked Mr. Yang if the room is occupied or not. I always dream living with my friends. From there maybe we'll alot better of our friends.

"We should get to class" i said. The both of us got up and walked to class together.

On our way, i accidentally bumped on Jungkook.

"Sorry , Ken" i apologise while scratching my nape.

"It's okay" he simply said with a smile.

"Wait, where are you going? Our class is this way" i said pointing the path to our class.

"Yeah Ken, this is way" Jungri said.

"Yeah i know. I'm not lost nor confused guys. I've been here almost 7 months. I never get lost" he said with his eyes rolling with annoyance of our dumbness.

"Where are you going then?" I asked again.

"Omg! You're not...skipping class are you?" Jungri assumed.

"Hey! Of course not. I'm meeting Mr. Park. He called me just now" he explained.

"Ouh. I see" both of us said in union.

"Well, see you guys in class" he bid and continue walking towards the office.

"Let's go" i said linking my hands with Jungri's and pulled her.

As we entered the class , my eyes caught something interesting. Chumi was laughing while looking at some paper.

"Jungri , you go ahead. I have something to tell chumi" i said and Jungri nodded.