Chapter 18🌸

Minhye POV

"I'm back home" i said after entering the house.

"You're home early?" Yoongi asked.

"You're home?" i said. He frowned his eyebrows together and walk closer to me.

"What did you say?" he asked with a deep voice.

I know its already late and i'm so fckng tired but i don't want to keep feeling afraid of him. I'm sure he won't do anything to me. I'm a girl and i'm his cousin. He won't hurt me in anyway. Right? Well, here comes nothing.

"I said , You're home" i said bravely  while looked into his eyes.

"Its my business to come home or not. This is my house" He stared deadly into my eyes.

"Okay" i simply said and ran upstairs.

I must not! Do that again. Not to him, No! He's just so scary in his own ways. I don't even know how does he did it but i learnt my lesson. Never try to be though towards him.

I release a sigh of relief. I was looking for death, wasn't I? Doing something that i know that i can't do it.

I shook my head to forget about what just happened. I took off my jacket and hang it behid my door and went in to the bathroom for a nice warm bath to loosen all the tight muscles a bit. I stretch and some of the bones made crack sound which was so good. I wore my cozy clothes before jump into bed and fell into slumber.

After 20 minutes of attempt to sleep , i failed eventually. I sighed and stare into the ceiling as if all of my thought were there but still in my mind like it was the reflection of it.

If i could find a room to rent , what should i say to my aunt? Will she understand tho ? Will she tell mom? How would they react to this decision that i made? Ugh, i don't know. This shit is stressing me out. I better go to sleep and figure this out later. I must let my body rest.

I try to comfort myself in the bed and closed my eyes and finally i slept.

It has been almost half month i'm starting this part-time job whole thing and i'm getting something a little bit. I think it's time to find a rental room and move out. Their did so much for me. I promise to pay their kindness very soon.

Today was a perfect day for me to haunt a room. My savings can only afford a room for now. Maybe later i could rent a house? That would be great! I'm even more excited to work hard and achieve what i want! I wish someone will be proud of me. Someone like my mother. But she will never be proud of me in anyway.

I sighed. I shook my head.

"I won't let that ruin my mood and my spirit!" i said to myself and get my spirit back on the track.

On my way to my workplace , i decide to haunt for a advertisement of a room to rent aswell. Well, people said that women can do multitasking. I don't know if its true but who cares?

While i was walking and looking , a flyer caught my eye. I immediately stop and took it. I scanned and Bingo! This is what i'm looking for! Thank god for this!

I already planned when i'm going to check it out. I determined to finish my work early so i can meet the owner and discuss about it. I'm so excited! I hope its perfect and i could live there as soon as possible! I hope i don't have to face Yoongi anymore! I can't stand him. He acts like he is my husband or something.

So, as planned , i finishes my job early. I already told my boss and she is a wonderful woman! She understand my situation and she said that i could go home early. Today must be my very lucky day. I'm so happy. I wish nothing can ruin my mood today.