Chapter 17🌸

Minhye POV

I've been in that cafe for 15 minutes and they said there was no vacancy. I left the cafe with disappointment. I still need to find two more jobs. Few hours passed and it's currently 7 o'clock. I need to head home before it gets darker.

As i was walking my way home , i felt like i was being followed by someone. I was getting a bit paranoid. I stopped and so did the footsteps. I turned quickly and found that no one was behind me. The street was empty. There was only me and companied by the street pole light. I continue my walk but a bit faster this time to make sure that i'm home before whoever that is got their hands on me.

Luckily i arrived home before anything bad happened to me. I went inside the house feeling a bit relieved because i was finally safe. I went upstairs feeling tired. I've been walking all day searching for jobs. I really appreciate a rest right now. So i went in my room which will be no longer mine. I thought that i might need to pack a little things after i got enough money to rent a house or a room at least.

I jumped on my bed and release a heavy groan. As if i was releasing the fatigue.  I closed my eyes and sighed. I have work and school tomorrow but still i need to hunt 2 more. How many times do i need to repeat the same thing in my mind? It's annoying for me too.

2 weeks passed and yes i finally have 3 jobs. I already reschedule my school time and work time. I have work on Monday and Wednesday which is 3pm until 6pm at 7eleven. And then, Tuesday and Thursday at a convenience store  from 2pm until 5pm and lastly on weekends at a bakery from 11am until 4pm.

I have time to rest for awhile before starting my work. My days are become even more busier and exhausting. Maybe with this i can forget about what worries me. And i can buy my own place to live. I was relief for awhile but all of this was just the beginning of my life. Which i have to face every problem alone. Well , i've been facing it all along. What am i saying.

It was Friday and 530 am. It means no work. I might continue my mission to rent a place. so i got up from my bed and got dressed for school. Probably everybody is still asleep. I showered , wore my uniforms and grab my bag with me towards downstairs.

Like i said , no body is up yet because it's still god damn early. It was 550 am. I made breakfast for everybody and i took a bite before leaving for school.

As i was walking down the streets, i saw a scene where some guys bullying someone that looked kind of familiar. I watched and waited if there anybody willing to help him. It has been 2 minuted and still no body dare to interrupt what was happening. Well , i'm not going to let that happened. I walked quickly towards them.

"Hey! Stop that! Leave him alone," i said bravely. Despite my insides are shaking.

The guys turned feeling mad to whoever dares to interfere.

"Tsk , fuck off or you'll regret it" one of them said before the turning their attention towards the boy that they were bullying before.

"I said..stop! Or i'll report this to the teachers about this"  gosh , were did this courage come from anyway.

"You dare to do that and you'll suffer the rest of your life" he glared at me.

"Hey Jackson, just beat her up or something. She's annoying" his friend said made me shocked. My eyes widen at his suggestion.

"Yeah , Jiyoung is right" they all starting to come near me like predators ready to eat its prey.

"Well , you're lucky jaehwan that there's a hero saving you" they smirked at him.

I saw his face and it was full of bruises. I was too focus on his wounded face that i forgot about the 7 guys in front of me. My face turned scared. Their face was full of darkness.