ONE

❝CASS, HEY, WHAT'S COOKIN' GOOD LOOKIN'?❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

   CASSIOPEIA REALLY HAS TO PEE. This morning she had thought she was getting dehydrated, but she was very wrong. Now the girl has drunk too much water and is rushing to the bathroom. But she isn't running, she's just speed walking. After all, running in the halls is not ladylike.

"Cass!" Richie Tozier - whom for some reason was the only person to call her that - called to her. Cassiopeia faked a smile, attempting to hold the flood ready to run down her dress. She spun around to be met with Richie and Eddie Kaspbrak. "How's the hottest girl in Derry?"

She now tapped her foot, but answered the boy, "I'm great, just in a rush. Can we t-"

Eddie cut the girl off, "so whatcha' doing this summer?" He asked, digging through his fanny-pack. You could hear the multiple pill bottles jiggling inside.

Cassiopeia began to lightly jump on her toes, "I will probably spend my days painting and reading, now boys I really mu-" Richie opened his mouth to speak but Cassiopeia squealed quietly, "beep beep Richie!" She said out of panic then sped off to the bathroom. Bill and Stanley once told her about Richie's fear of clowns and how they say that to him so he'll shut up. She just didn't know what else to say. Cassiopeia just really needed him to be quiet before she peed herself.

Meanwhile, the two boys watched her speed walk away. It's unusual for her to leave a conversation in the midst. And that's exactly what Eddie thought when she sped off, but not Richie. He watched her intently, then smirked, "the things she and I would do if we were alone."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Cassiopeia now ran into the bathroom and into a stall. Ignoring the hard smell of cigarettes. She covered the toilet seat with toilet paper, sat down, and just let it...flow. She sighed in relief once she was done doing her business. She went to flush but stopped once she heard the voice of Greta Bowie. "Are you in there Beaver-ly? Or do you have half the guys in the school with you? Huh, slut?" She taunted.

Cassiopeia assumed Greta's talking to Beverly Marsh, hence the smell of cigarettes. The rumor about Beverly happened a year or two ago by Henry Bowers, claiming the strawberry blonde had slept with him. Cassiopeia herself didn't know whether to believe them or not. She's heard too many different stories.

   "I know you're in there you little shit. I can smell it." Cassiopeia hoisted herself up on the toilet, she didn't know what to do. Either she stands up for Beverly and gets called a 'whore' and feels her mother's wrath. Or hide and pretend this never happened. "No wonder you don't have any friends." She continued.